other

Who got Ultimate Backstage ?

DeanSummer

Featured Posts

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Not The Real Gaga

Me! I'm going to meet her in Amsterdam. But to be honest, I have a little regret buying those expensive tickets. Don't get me wrong, I really would like to meet her, but 1) I'm too ugly and shy for a group pic 2) I wished for more time with her, but they sell a lot of those packages this time & it all needs to happen before the show (which isn't really positive, I think)

So, you may ask yourself... Why the *** did he buy these tickets? Because I promised myself to buy them since ArtRave and I really did want to do it this time, because I'm still young, you are never sure if there will be another opportunity in the future, etc.

Hecturr
4 minutes ago, Unites said:

Me! I'm going to meet her in Amsterdam. But to be honest, I have a little regret buying those expensive tickets. Don't get me wrong, I really would like to meet her, but 1) I'm too ugly and shy for a group pic 2) I wished for more time with her, but they sell a lot of those packages this time & it all needs to happen before the show (which isn't really positive, I think)

So, you may ask yourself... Why the *** did he buy these tickets? Because I promised myself to buy them since ArtRave and I really did want to do it this time, because I'm still young, you are never sure if there will be another opportunity in the future, etc.

I'm sure this will be fun too, I got it for the artRAVE and I was very happy with it.

Not The Real Gaga
2 minutes ago, Hecturr said:

I'm sure this will be fun too, I got it for the artRAVE and I was very happy with it.

I don't know. If there are a lot of horrible attention seekers, I may start crying immediately. Oh wait, does that make me an attention seeker too?

No, seriously. I can't stand people who are too present. I'm shy. Owh God, why do I do this? :toofunny:

:giveup:

BoomKack
18 hours ago, Spock said:

Yas sis. Are you going alone?

No, I'm going with a friend of mine

I managed to choose seats at the end of the row so we have easy bar access :tony:

Spock
1 hour ago, BoomKack said:

No, I'm going with a friend of mine

I managed to choose seats at the end of the row so we have easy bar access :tony:

slay. my friends are too cheap so i'm going alone :laughga:

but tbh i don't think that's where the seats will be, i think they were just a placeholder or something and the seats will be at one of the B stages. wasn't it like that for the artRAVE? like, the seats on ticketmaster were not the ones under the piano

who will love me when the night is over

JoanneARTPOP
On 2017/7/25 at 5:56 AM, drinkmytears said:

I have it for Vancouver, the first show. 

I am trying to expect nothing and just go along with it. The group photos is a shame, but meeting Gaga (again) and getting to speak to her is more important to me than a photo. 

Hopefully the backstage tour is cool, and I'm excited to have a great view of the show.

please share every details after it !!! :giveup:

Archived