Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Who got Ultimate Backstage ?

DeanSummer

Featured Posts

DeanSummer

Hey my fellow GGD user :D

I just wanted to know who of you got the package ?

Which city ?
What are you expecting ?

Share your thoughts

xoxo Dean

DS

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
drinkmytears

I have it for Vancouver, the first show. 

I am trying to expect nothing and just go along with it. The group photos is a shame, but meeting Gaga (again) and getting to speak to her is more important to me than a photo. 

Hopefully the backstage tour is cool, and I'm excited to have a great view of the show.

DeanSummer

Did you receive your email with the details already ?

I have it for Hamburg.

but I don't call it M&G 

I am expecting a great tour- love that part. I had my moment with her so I'm (kinda) ok with the (expensive) photo.

Hope she'll do single pics tho cause it will cause drama who can stand next to her.

DS

drinkmytears
Just now, DeanSummer said:

Did you receive your email with the details already ?

I have it for Hamburg.

but I don't call it M&G 

I am expecting a great tour- love that part. I had my moment with her so I'm (kinda) ok with the (expensive) photo.

Hope she'll do single pics tho cause it will cause drama who can stand next to her.

I haven't received any information yet, the show is still 8 days away though. I expect it in a few days. 

I wonder if there will be issues with the package for me since its opening night. I assume she will spend the whole day rehearsing, and some things may go wrong for opening night. Fingers crossed. 

DeanSummer

I've been to a lot of concerts and usually it's 7-3 days before the show that the emails are being sent out: never been to an opening show tho ^^

She's been rehearsing a lot - I think that why she is so quite on social media: can't wait for some experiences - if I can hype myself or not ^^

DS

Imaginary Light

I have it for Toronto Sept. 7. I'm trying to expect nothing until I can read other peoples' experiences.

Noah
26 minutes ago, DeanSummer said:

Well, during Ariana Grande's Honeymoon Tour, the Meet and Greets were about 360 Euro and it said that it'd include a group picture. Later it turned out that the group picture was only happening if there wasn't much time left. So most people who got an M&G got a picture with her alone. 

So, who knows :/ 

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

SiliconeMonster

I have it for Aug 8th. Seriously already so shook about it. :giveup:

Find your freedom in the music

Ronk
9 minutes ago, Steve Nasty said:

I wish :( But I'm going to 3 shows so I'm thankful for that.

Are you going to Philadelphia?

I live outside the space time continuum.

Stephen
Just now, Ronk said:

Are you going to Philadelphia?

Unfortunately not, I'm going to both NYC shows and one of the Paris shows

Ronk
2 minutes ago, Steve Nasty said:

Unfortunately not, I'm going to both NYC shows and one of the Paris shows

Paris.  Wow!

I live outside the space time continuum.

I have it for Uncasville!  I just bought it a few days ago and I think I got the last one in the country!

Spock

I have it for the first London date! (Which will be my tenth Gaga concert :diane:)

I got a quick selfie with her last year, but this is the first time that I'm meeting her so I'm so excited and anxious and scared :giveup: 

its kind of a shame it's before the show and not after, imo it kind of looses the impact of seeing her slaying on stage and then getting to meet her, but still

I hope the picture will turn out to be individual, they almost always do for M&G packages that had a group shot

who will love me when the night is over

DeanSummer
12 hours ago, Noah said:

Well, during Ariana Grande's Honeymoon Tour, the Meet and Greets were about 360 Euro and it said that it'd include a group picture. Later it turned out that the group picture was only happening if there wasn't much time left. So most people who got an M&G got a picture with her alone. 

So, who knows :/ 

I can imagine it to be like this. Because it would be a lot of drama who is standing next to her otherwise ^^

DS

Archived