Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Why hasn't Gaga shared a picture of Christian?

dit

Featured Posts

She posted pics with Taylor but with Christian she is super secretive.

Is it because she does not want fans dissecting her relationship like they did with Taylor?

Is she scared of fans ruining what's going on?

Is she unsure about Christian and does not want to share him until she is 100% sure he is legit?

The GP does not care about Christian & Gaga so you'd think she would be open to sharing pics with him and stuff but I guess she is weary about our crazy fan base lol

Chromatic

I think she has learned to be more private - well knowing that social media spread rumors, and that some of her fans, are being the way they are. You know what I mean, and so does the people, who are gonna be pissed at me for sayin' it. 

SlaeUrAnus

Because Gaga has always been a private person when it comes to her personal life.

In my messy era.

Phaye Monster

Because some of her fans don't accept Christian for whatever reason

I'm an ARTPOP bitch, baby

TimisaMonster

Well she obviously knows pics of them together are out there...i mean she went out of her way to be seen in public with him so...

Overall, I find the relationship very weird just from a outlooker point of view... I just get opportunistic vibes from him :madge:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Borislshere
6 minutes ago, Albertodift said:

Is it because she does not want fans dissecting her relationship like they did with Taylor?

Is she scared of fans ruining what's going on?

Is she unsure about Christian and does not want to share him until she is 100% sure he is legit?

You asked and answered your own question tbh. 

Doncho

Well she took some time before uploading pics with Taylor...

I just hope she is happy with Christian!

ARTPOPism

She didn't used to post pictures with Luc too, and we all know that she used to love him a lot.. but their relationship was a mess. I think that she started to share pics with Taylor because he was famous too and they were engaged/ in stabilized relationship and that gave her confidence to post things with him. 

I think she'll only share pictures with Christian when the sh** get real.. her family knows about them and they already hang out together so I think that soon she's gonna do it.

IllumiMark

Even with Taylor I think she started sharing pictures with him later in their relationship, not since the very beginning. 🤔

HOTNebraskaGuy
Just now, IllumiMark said:

Even with Taylor I think she started sharing pictures with him later in their relationship, not since the very beginning. 🤔

This. It wasn't until like a year, right? I I think I remember the pool pics were from 2012.

One, five, ten lay a million on me

Supersonic

Taylor was already in the public light when they started dating, Christian is not a celebrity. He might not WANT to be in the public eye. It comes with a lots of hardships and people thinking it's their prerogative to spread rumors about your private life, which is kinda uncomfortable. People already do now, why give them even more ammunition?

Archived