💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga tweets about Chester Bennington

yASSsss

Featured Posts

24 minutes ago, GagaMyBlood95 said:

I honestly am still having trouble accepting it, it seems so surreal. Such a tragedy, and I'm glad she tweeted something

I know, it's so sad...

Laceface
41 minutes ago, GagaMyBlood95 said:

I honestly am still having trouble accepting it, it seems so surreal. Such a tragedy, and I'm glad she tweeted something

Me too, I can't stop thinking about it since it happened. I know a lot of us on here can relate some what with depression. I've had to stop reading certain comments on videos though, some serious idiots with no understanding of mental illness & calling him selfish etc, pretty disgusting & the exact reason the stigma exists

Doncho
4 minutes ago, Werk said:

What made you say that :huh: 

I think this happened 4 days ago?? Gaga always takes some time to talk when something like this happens, though...

Sad news anyway :( 

Miel
1 hour ago, ShockPop said:

Now do a tribute cover of "Numb" or "somewhere I belong" thanks.

If I ever hear her belt out and the suuuuuun will set for yoooouuu I might literally combust.

3 points in and ready for more

ShockPop
14 minutes ago, Miel said:

If I ever hear her belt out and the suuuuuun will set for yoooouuu I might literally combust.

I only have 4 gaga requests for covers. Feeling good in the style of muse, A Linkin park cover, an evanescence cover & a Nirvana cover.

IllumiMark
2 hours ago, yASSsss said:

She is so precious and compassionate. You can tell she has been there before “for those everywhere who suffer in their minds”. 😭

Zilla

Glad she said something, I'm still rocked by his loss. Such an amazing talent

𝙸'𝚖 𝚊 𝚓𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚓𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕.

vertigostick
6 hours ago, Denys said:

To late to slow, he died days ago :grr:

What kind of dumb and disgusting thing to say. This isn't some "hot topic" BS where it matters who'll tweet about it first while the body's still warm... We're talking about a tragic loss.

Educate your poor ass, you should be ashamed. :wtf:

5 hours ago, vertigostick said:

What kind of dumb and disgusting thing to say. This isn't some "hot topic" BS where it matters who'll tweet about it first while the body's still warm... We're talking about a tragic loss.

Educate your poor ass, you should be ashamed. :wtf:

It great to see how well you come off as smart but her tweeting late about a dead A lister, days after his death seems too slow for me meanwhile she remembered Amy's anniversary and the day. and don't call me dumb for having an opinion you don't like, 

PartySick
16 hours ago, ShockPop said:

Now do a tribute cover of "Numb" or "somewhere I belong" thanks.

I never knew I needed this :pray:

🖤

Archived