💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Extreme security measures at JWT rehearsals

itsdominik

Featured Posts

1 minute ago, JustYouandI said:

That is a little unfair, because for some of us that will probably never get to see Gaga live because we live in flop countries, low quality vids of the tours are the only way we can feel part of the experience.

That would never happen though. You can't take phones away from 20,000-50,000 people :ladyhaha:I love how people are running with this thought 

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JeffGaga89

Please how will she control phone use in the larger venues? That's going to cost a lot of money for the ball fields that shes playing at!

JeffGaga89
7 minutes ago, Harian said:

That would never happen though. You can't take phones away from 20,000-50,000 people :ladyhaha:I love how people are running with this thought 

My point exactly! 

Fernster7

If she does that I will be seriously disappointed, if they paid to see her they have every right to film videos with their phones.

We have two selves. One the world needs us to be, compliant, and the shadow. Ignore it and life is forever suffering.

Teal Ambition

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

DeleteMyAccount
14 minutes ago, JustYouandI said:

That is a little unfair, because for some of us that will probably never get to see Gaga live because we live in flop countries, low quality vids of the tours are the only way we can feel part of the experience.

32 minutes ago, SpookyKid said:

and what about the rest of the world where she isn't having shows? :poot: 

I said it was still tacky though. In theory it works, but it also doesn't at all.

DeleteMyAccount
12 minutes ago, Harian said:

They don't take away phones. These procedures normally happen for much smaller venues or events. So Gaga's shows are probably safe from this. If anything they're probably using pouches for rehearsals.

RonnieGagz

If she's gonna block the cellphones then she betta release the Joanne Tour DVD in ****ing 3D!!

Not everyone have the money to pay for the show and if she doesn't come for your country its even worse

♡Gaga♡TØP♡Nightwish♡Lana♡Lorde♡Grimes♡

RonnieGagz
3 minutes ago, ZacharyMark said:

I said it was still tacky though. In theory it works, but it also doesn't at all.

By the grace of god it doesn't works.

**** it. I'm paying for the show I can do what I want with my cellphones

♡Gaga♡TØP♡Nightwish♡Lana♡Lorde♡Grimes♡

DeleteMyAccount
6 minutes ago, RonnieGagz said:

By the grace of god it doesn't works.

**** it. I'm paying for the show I can do what I want with my cellphones

"In theory it works, but it also doesn't at all."

Meaning, sure no cellphones would prevent info from getting out, but it also doesn't allow others to view or use their phones at the same time. Thus it's kind of a bad policy. Plus people could always bring another phone or just hide it at security. 

Drin Lon

I am so sure she's performing a good amount of new music :giveup:

She's coming, SHE'S COMING :firega:

BgRaEgTaT

Concert crowds have become so boring, everyone just stands there recording every second of the show like zombies instead of actually enjoying the moment. Imagine it from her viewpoint. She performs dance music and is constantly yelling “now jump!” “Hands up!” Etc., but everyone is just standing still looking through their phone screens trying to get a good video...I’m sure it’s frustrating for her...

Although for many reasons I don’t condone a “no phone” policy, my advice to everyone who’s going to her show is to try to at least spend some of the time enjoying the moment, not recording, keeping the phone put away, and just having fun.

Edonis

I don't know why everyone is freaking out about a potential cellphone policy because it likely wouldn't happen. A lot of people bring their phones into venues for safety reasons, especially if one is traveling and needs to keep contact with loved ones around or near the venue. The Dave Chapelle thing worked because it's a smaller venue, with larger shows I don't see this being plausible.

I do, however, fully support an airport style security screening where every venue requires metal detectors. etc.

August Blue

Ok but if there is new music Id like to hear it hq from her youtube channel rather than some video recorded from a cellphone with crowd noises and bad quality :madge: 

Archived