Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Extreme security measures at JWT rehearsals

itsdominik

Featured Posts

PlanetChromatica

Well that confirms that the youtube videos of rehearsal audio is fake :toofunny:

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JeffGaga89

Plus how are we supposed to use a flight light app during "Million Reasons"? :trollga:

RAMROD
Just now, Trixie Mattel said:

If she uses this I swear I'm setting myself on fire while dressed in a pink MR suit, Joanne boots and a pink hat while I Dance in Circles and swinging my microphone to the beat of PI

North KoreanGa is coming :poot:

Just now, JeffGaga89 said:

"But..., it suddenly dawned on me, what if she does not allow phones and camera in the venue as well?"

How is she going to control that? Let's get real people! 

Just now, theahsfan said:

People could always bring a second phone with them hidden away:poot:

but fml I can see her doing this.. she told the crowd at Coachella to get off their phones 

TeacherGa coming thru

Airport style screening of bags and person before entering door ofc. :sis:

Metal detector and all that. Especially after Manchester bombing few months ago, I kinda think safety measure will be amped up. Plus, she will not be the first one to do it, as told, Dave Chapelle did it first.

Just now, ZacharyMark said:

Low-key here for it though. It'll stop spoilers for attendees of shows months away from now. And it'll force people to watch the show and not film it. However, I doubt Gaga will do this. At the end of the day it's a tacky thing to do. 

Inb4 Gaga will be Judge DreddGa and become the enforcer of the law this time :poot:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

I really hope that people can put their ****ing phone away during shows, ffs you paid for an epic show, you didn't pay just to see an epic show on your 5 inches screen. That being said, Gaga should promise us to release a tour DVD in order to persuade us putting our phones away, we just really wanna re-live the show. 

RAMROD
Just now, Easy said:

That being said, Gaga should promise us to release a tour DVD

She can always make a promise, but..... can she make it happen? :poot:

tumblr_m9dzpeVIRx1qfjjc3o1_500.gif

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

CautiousLurker
11 minutes ago, Trixie Mattel said:

If she uses this I swear I'm setting myself on fire while dressed in a pink MR suit, Joanne boots and a pink hat while I Dance in Circles and swinging my microphone to the beat of PI

Oooooh, stream it, you'll become live-leaks-famus

SlayGagaloo
6 minutes ago, ArtyRoberto said:

Well that confirms that the youtube videos of rehearsal audio is fake :toofunny:

Ya think? :poot:

Over.

SpookyKid
14 minutes ago, ZacharyMark said:

Low-key here for it though. It'll stop spoilers for attendees of shows months away from now. And it'll force people to watch the show and not film it. However, I doubt Gaga will do this. At the end of the day it's a tacky thing to do. 

and what about the rest of the world where she isn't having shows? :poot: 

Life has a hopeful undertone |-/

asana15

25116-87435.png

Here's the aerial view of the rehearsal venue. That's a lot of tape to block off. 

PlanetChromatica
2 minutes ago, asana15 said:

25116-87435.png

Here's the aerial view of the rehearsal venue. That's a lot of tape to block off. 

Where is it that she is rehearsing?

JeffGaga89

Hold up!! No one knows for sure if all this is true!! We causing ourselves to PANIC!! haha We will all know Next Tuesday! 

6 minutes ago, ArtyRoberto said:

Where is it that she is rehearsing?

She's rehearsing at the Pacific coliseum in Vancouver 

JustYouandI
31 minutes ago, ZacharyMark said:

That is a little unfair, because for some of us that will probably never get to see Gaga live because we live in flop countries, low quality vids of the tours are the only way we can feel part of the experience.

Archived