💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Extreme security measures at JWT rehearsals

itsdominik

Featured Posts

itsdominik

This monster attends the very first show of the JWT and went to the arena where Gaga and the haus are rehearsing and it looks like we won't get anything before the tour officially starts

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Saint Hollywood

Good :selena:

Let's keep all the surprises for the first show :poot:

That way, we can be snatched twice as hard :tony:

JustaMonster

She doesnt want anyone to know anything about all that new music :green:

Hands up to the sky, I'm about to fly!

RAMROD

That is good to know nothing will leak until the tour starts.

But..., it suddenly dawned on me, what if she does not allow phones and camera in the venue as well? :poot:

We have this thing called Yondr now. And Dave Chappelle have used it on his stand up tour

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

thebedesign
2 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

We have this thing called Yondr now.

If she uses this I swear I'm setting myself on fire while dressed in a pink MR suit, Joanne boots and a pink hat while I Dance in Circles and swinging my microphone to the beat of PI

It’s not a fedora you ****

joemayzzin

i work for live nation and last summer Kevin heart did his stand up tour at the venue i work at and us employees were told if we see someone trying to record anything that they had to leave the arena by us flashing our flashlight up.. he also had an extra 100 security guards stating all over the area and we legit had to kick out about 75-80 people because they were warned before the show so she could possibly have this rule...

i hope not lol i want videos for my own personal memory even though she tells us to "live in the moment" :stalkga: 

JeffGaga89

"But..., it suddenly dawned on me, what if she does not allow phones and camera in the venue as well?"

How is she going to control that? Let's get real people! 

theahsfan
4 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

But..., it suddenly dawned on me, what if she does not allow phones and camera in the venue as well? :poot:

We have this thing called Yondr now. And Dave Chappelle have used it on his stand up tour

People could always bring a second phone with them hidden away:poot:

but fml I can see her doing this.. she told the crowd at Coachella to get off their phones 

TeacherGa coming thru

JeffGaga89

"but fml I can see her doing this.. she told the crowd at Coachella to get off their phones"

She always says that during 'Telephone' haha:whitney:

DeleteMyAccount
7 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Low-key here for it though. It'll stop spoilers for attendees of shows months away from now. And it'll force people to watch the show and not film it. However, I doubt Gaga will do this. At the end of the day it's a tacky thing to do. 

TheJackMonster

"playing loud music outside so it distracts people from the actual rehearsal music"

:giveup:

JeffGaga89
1 minute ago, ZacharyMark said:

Low-key here for it though. It'll stop spoilers for attendees of shows months away from now. And it'll force people to watch the show and not film it. However, I doubt Gaga will do this. At the end of the day it's a tacky thing to do. 

Yea I can't see Gaga doing this!! 

Archived