itsdominik

Featured Posts

Brooklyn Nights

I use my phone for medical reasons so no one is taking it away from me :giggle:

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
AndrewGr

Guys relax. She isn't going to ban mobile phones/filming from a whole tour. This is not ASIB shooting. Youtube / instagram / Facebook videos are a way of promo. If she has prepared something big/special of course she wants more people to see it. She wants to sell more tickets because not every show is sold out yet. 

Randomperson

No one will agree with me but she could be rehearsing the new music which should be coming during the tour and the loud music outside is an attempt to stop people from recording it and leaking it:huh:

JeffGaga89
2 minutes ago, Randomperson said:

No one will agree with me but she could be rehearsing the new music which should be coming during the tour and the loud music outside is an attempt to stop people from recording it and leaking it:huh:

That's what I was thinking. People are causing a panic for no reason haha...  Calm down and let Gaga do her thing! haha

Allan
37 minutes ago, August Blue said:

Ok but if there is new music Id like to hear it hq from her youtube channel rather than some video recorded from a cellphone with crowd noises and bad quality :madge: 

It's not like it's something that usually happens though... Princess Die, Partynauseous, Living on the Radio...

August Blue
1 minute ago, Allan said:

It's not like it's something that usually happens though... Princess Die, Partynauseous, Living on the Radio...

Yeah I mean Im hoping for some official releases itunes/spotify youtube :lolly: 

inb4 "keep dreaming" :laughga: 

Allan
1 minute ago, August Blue said:

Yeah I mean Im hoping for some official releases itunes/spotify youtube :lolly: 

inb4 "keep dreaming" :laughga: 

She released The Cure though, there's some hope :excited2:

Spoiler

we'll keep dreaming :ladyhaha:

JoanneARTPOP
2 hours ago, joemayzin said:

i work for live nation and last summer Kevin heart did his stand up tour at the venue i work at and us employees were told if we see someone trying to record anything that they had to leave the arena by us flashing our flashlight up.. he also had an extra 100 security guards stating all over the area and we legit had to kick out about 75-80 people because they were warned before the show so she could possibly have this rule...

i hope not lol i want videos for my own personal memory even though she tells us to "live in the moment" :stalkga: 

You work for Live Nation , is there any news about JWT in Asia ?

joemayzzin
21 minutes ago, JoanneARTPOP said:

You work for Live Nation , is there any news about JWT in Asia ?

I'm just an Usher for Live Nation at Jones Beach Theater, not in the cooperate part of the company... i don't know any info about that kind of stuff, I'm so sorry!! :(

Lee Ng
11 hours ago, JustYouandI said:

That is a little unfair, because for some of us that will probably never get to see Gaga live because we live in flop countries, low quality vids of the tours are the only way we can feel part of the experience.

Asian Monsters( including me) are shaking!!!!

WildAmerican

This is like some Taylor Swift being carried in a trunk level sh*t

I'm intrigued....

I cannot believe the tour is starting. I bought tickets like the day after the SB and it's finally here. Can't wait to track it!

Archived