💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga x Gesaffelstein

Arcanum

Featured Posts

Arcanum

Some time ago I came across a fan made video in youtube that uses mainly the Intel video under the sound of Gesaffelstein's Destinations:

Spoiler

Right now the sound is muted cause of copyright but u can press play with the legit audio:

Well the thing is that the Intel video + the Effects + Gesaffelstein's song created a huge desire to listen to more of this combined with more of Intel-like Gaga aesthetics & dark Gaga sound.

Would u be here for a collaboration between them two or am I just reaching into levels of psychedelic dream state cause of the absence of The Cure MV?:poot:

I Wantth your Love...I Wantth your Love.

kvnrp

This is so artsy-fartsy and tumblr aesthetic mixed with Fashion Week twink I can't :duck:

artRaver

(Twitter) Monsters obsess so weirdly over people she collabs with and they were to talk sh*t about him at some point so I'd have to drag them. No thank you. 

The Venus fan-made remixes are enough for me. 

✿ cherry blossom girl ✿

Impostor

Yes, they need to make an entire album together and it will finally be the return of darkga :classy:

IllumiMark

The music is meh, the Gaga x Intel thing was cool but better than the real Intel collaboration we saw at the Grammys 2016. I mean, I expected much more than some projections on her face and a moving piano.

Miel
8 minutes ago, IllumiMark said:

The music is meh, the Gaga x Intel thing was cool but better than the real Intel collaboration we saw at the Grammys 2016. I mean, I expected much more than some projections on her face and a moving piano.

I wonder what the original collaboration was, before Bowie's sudden death.

Their SB collab was amazing, though.

3 points in and ready for more

IllumiMark
3 hours ago, Miel said:

I wonder what the original collaboration was, before Bowie's sudden death.

Their SB collab was amazing, though.

Yes, I am still thinking about the original project. Imagine the possibilities... And yes, I agree the SB collaboration was really amazing. 

TittyGlitterDance

LOVE Gesaffelstein! I'm sure I've even tweeted them both about this collab in the past hahah

Find solace in the privilege to pursue, Most people are crushed into servitude

Arcanum
5 hours ago, murad said:

I dont want her to keep on flopping so no :selena:

When did she flop?angry.gif

I Wantth your Love...I Wantth your Love.

Archived