Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

9 more sleeps! plus a question?

CanadaGaga

Featured Posts

CanadaGaga

Hi all,

I'm having issues trying to start a new thread with my question but I'm guessing its because I'm so new :)

So I hope its ok that I'm combining my........................ YAAAAAASSSSS 9 more sleeps till my show!  I'm so excited especially as its my first Gaga concert!...... with my question :)

In an earlier thread which I can no longer find, I thought I saw somebody talking about a performance of " Joanne" on Jimmy Kimmel or Jimmy Fallon.

If there is one does anyone have the link as I cant find it? Any recent performances on either of those two shows would be great if that one doesn't exist.

Thanks!

merlot

there isn't one, could you possibly mean a performance of ARTPOP? cuz she did that on Jimmy Fallon's show 

Carsonu25

Oh shoot that ARTPOP performance on Jimmy Fallon was incredible. One of my fave tv appearances. 

Carsonu25

Oops, I didn't answer your question. The only thing I can think of is her carpool kareoke with James Corden. 

PartySick
48 minutes ago, CanadaGaga said:

I'm having issues trying to start a new thread with my question but I'm guessing its because I'm so new :)

It is :sis: You need 50 posts to start a new thread. It's a limitation put in place to deter spammers and trolls but it doesn't seem to apply to this section :sweat: I guess because it's newer than the others.

49 minutes ago, CanadaGaga said:

YAAAAAASSSSS 9 more sleeps till my show!  I'm so excited especially as its my first Gaga concert!

I have to wait until December :cryga:

49 minutes ago, CanadaGaga said:

I thought I saw somebody talking about a performance of " Joanne" on Jimmy Kimmel or Jimmy Fallon.

Maybe they were confusing them with Alan Carr? :hmm: She hasn't performed on Kimmel or Fallon this era to my knowledge :spin:

🖤

CanadaGaga
1 hour ago, merlot said:

there isn't one, could you possibly mean a performance of ARTPOP? cuz she did that on Jimmy Fallon's show 

Possibly. Ive seen that one but I may be mixing up different posts that I read. Thanks tho:) 

CanadaGaga
19 minutes ago, PartySick said:

It is :sis: You need 50 posts to start a new thread. It's a limitation put in place to deter spammers and trolls but it doesn't seem to apply to this section :sweat: I guess because it's newer than the others.

I have to wait until December :cryga:

Maybe they were confusing them with Alan Carr? :hmm: She hasn't performed on Kimmel or Fallon this era to my knowledge :spin:

Are you going to wait until Dec to find out things or come online?

I know I'd have to be here and on periscope with my fingers crossed. And I prob will be anyway to see what changes and to relive it :) 

Thanks for the link! Thought I'd seen everything she's ever done with Alan Carr but missed this one somehow. 

PartySick
15 minutes ago, CanadaGaga said:

Are you going to wait until Dec to find out things or come online?

I know I'd have to be here and on periscope with my fingers crossed. And I prob will be anyway to see what changes and to relive it :) 

Thanks for the link! Thought I'd seen everything she's ever done with Alan Carr but missed this one somehow. 

I'm going to do my best to avoid spoilers but as active as I am here...it's unlikely :sweat: I'll probably know everything by the time my show comes :giveup:

No problem :diane: It's a really sweet performance.

🖤

Helxig

Ffffff... People are already going in less than 2 weeks, and there are no dates confirmed anywhere near my country, so I will have to boycott GGD until next year so I don't have spoilers :giveup:   I wish I could just go to one of the first shows to save the surprise for myself.

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Irrelevant
6 hours ago, Helxig said:

Ffffff... People are already going in less than 2 weeks, and there are no dates confirmed anywhere near my country, so I will have to boycott GGD until next year so I don't have spoilers :giveup:   I wish I could just go to one of the first shows to save the surprise for myself.

please don't leave I need to enjoy Mad Hatter and MM2 with the GGD Crybaby Fanbase :toofunny:

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

Helxig
18 hours ago, Irrelevant said:

please don't leave I need to enjoy Mad Hatter and MM2 with the GGD Crybaby Fanbase :toofunny:

Maybe I'll just open a thread begging people to keep tour images/videos/GIFs/other miscellaneous leaks into specific threads about the tour.

I just imagine people GIFing the tour and posting pics in all kinds of unrelated threads and I won't be able to handle that :eww:

If everyone can agree to be respectful of those who want to keep the tour mostly secret then I'll definitely stay around and share in excitement! :awesome:

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Archived