💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Albums: Do you prefer Quantity or Quality?

Smother Em Eh

Featured Posts

Smother Em Eh

So when it comes to the music, on an album, do you prefer quantity or quality? I personally prefer Quality hands down!

Let's say you have a choice for your fav artists album (Gaga or another artist). You can ask for an album with 16 tracks and 3 Awesome songs with the rest just ehhh, or a consistent album with 8 really AWESOME songs all of great quality. 

Which one do you choose? 

I know with music it's hard because you would love 16 AWESOME songs but it's not as easy  as it is with just a few AWESOME quality songs on an album with 15-16 tracks. I myself would love that, but I would rather have an album with just 8 songs all of really great quality, then an album with 16 tracks and just a few great songs which are probably just the singles. But that is just me!

Thoughts?

Quality Songs>>> Quantity of Average Songs

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Irrelevant
1 minute ago, JosephH said:

You can ask for an album with 16 tracks and 3 Awesome songs with the rest just ehhh, or a consistent album with 8 really AWESOME songs all of great quality. 

I mean... :laughga:

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

Radio Ga Ga

So kinda like the Fame vs the Fame monster situation. I definitely like TFM a lot more because the Fame songs get old fast and whenever I revisit the album, there are songs I just have to skip or I would get super irritated

Xoxo Adriana

I would prefer better quality songs rather than a large track list, TFM for example only has 8 tracks and all are amazing quality. 

whore

Obviously quality. I've learned after owning about 300+ Lana Del Rey songs that quantity doesn't matter, because a good 100 of those songs are below the standard of a good song, and another 100 are of average quality, but about 100 are pure gold. 

When it comes to artists like Gaga, she's very particular about which songs see the light of day, and This usually results in a quality record. 

whore
Just now, Kylie Jenner said:

I would prefer better quality songs rather than a large track list, TFM for example only has 9 tracks and all are amazing quality. 

Gimme that track nine sis :lolly:

I'll have a short 12 track album with quality over an album of messy fillers and bad music anyday! 

wk6BJ0k.gif

codymonster

When it comes to Gaga, quantity tbh. I'm always impressed with the quality of her music, and I feel a lot of really really good music doesn't make the cut. So I just want as much as possible, since I always enjoy it :tony:

For most other artists though, defs quality.

EdgeofTeeth

Definitely quality, which is why I'm not the one that complains when artists announce a 10 or 11 track album. That normally means it's "cleaner" and less loaded with filler.

Xoxo Adriana
3 minutes ago, Possibly Maybe said:

Gimme that track nine sis??:lolly:

sorry I meant 8 that was a typo :rip: 

DeanWinchester

Hard to tell. I mean 1 quality song is better than 5 shitty songs but when 1 song is all I have from an artist then :madge:

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

TimisaMonster

Quality...is that even a question? :what:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Blahwhatever22

Quality aways over quantity. Both BTW & ARTPOP would have been significantly better had Gaga cut most of the unnecessary fat off of them. I'd much prefer an amazing album of 8 or 10 amazing tracks vs an over bloated album of 16 tracks with only a few good ones and mostly filler.

794d510a17069394f9f899b9d7f269c5.jpg

Archived