💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Define Commercial Success

Twitter

Featured Posts

Since a lot of people have different views on this. What do you think being a commercial success is and what route does Gaga need to take in order to have a big commercial success album in the future?

TimisaMonster

#1 album, MINIMUM #1 single off new albums, highly viewed music videos, at least 1 Grammy, tv performances on major shows, international promo, sold out tour

Gaga needs to garner the gp's attention and actually promote her stuff...i feel that also is a reason for her lack of success these last 2 eras...

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

juju

you make enough to pay your bills, have food in your fridge, and a roof over your head.

I'd say Gaga is doing pretty well for herself :gaysia: 

❤ x ❤

Xoxo Adriana

bionic.zip 

a commercial success to the gays :diane: 

In all seriousness, commercial success is having at least 4 singles hitting the top 10 or top 20 at least on iTunes/Spotify. All 4 singles should have a music video and if the album does any better maybe a 5th single + video :staymad: Like for example TF has 6 music videos, all of them (except BDR and Eh, Eh) did well on the charts.

StarlightSeiya

Getting on the charts and staying on them, which is difficult for Gags now, sadly.

Bone Apple Tea bebe

Gagaloo911
29 minutes ago, StarlightSeiya said:

Getting on the charts and staying on them, which is difficult for Gags now, sadly.

MR and TC say hi. TC is also still effortlessly staying on the BB Hot 100 where it's pretty much been since it got released. 

Also my answer is that Joanne was a commercial succees. Not a smash by any means like TF but successful nevertheless. 

gabeoz
8 minutes ago, sipthistea said:

Witness 

:ladyhaha: Good one.

Radio Ga Ga
40 minutes ago, Gagaloo92 said:

MR and TC say hi. TC is also still effortlessly staying on the BB Hot 100 where it's pretty much been since it got released. 

Also my answer is that Joanne was a commercial succees. Not a smash by any means like TF but successful nevertheless. 

TC fell from 50 to 84 this week :giveup:

Matangi
27 minutes ago, sipthistea said:

Pink Friday, Teenage Dream, The Pinkprint, Prism, Witness :whitney:

lmfao

Decodekid
1 hour ago, StarlightSeiya said:

The Cure could've easily been a Top Ten but oh well :emma:

Im Harol don't tell anyone

xoxo lou

most of the " commercial success " albums are not even that good some are good but most of them are too generic but somehow people bought those :selena:

DeanWinchester

At the absolute minimum:

Album: Platinum in pure album sales, 2x Platinum SPS in US ONLY, 2x Platinum in pure album sales, 3x Platinum SPS WW within the first three months of album release

Singles: Either one single peaking inside the top 5 and staying there for at least 6 weeks -OR- 2 singles peaking inside the top 10 and staying there for at least 4 weeks; total 1m pure US sales, 2m US SPS; 2m pure WW sales, 3m SPS WW within the first month of single release

Touring: Minimum $150m tour gross

These look commercially successful enough. I'm not even asking for a TF+M sized era. Somewhere around BTW would be excellent and just as a personal thing, I believe Gaga needs to serve at least this in one of her eras past her first decade in the industry to completely dispel any notion against her being over or being in decline since her debut.

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

gabeoz
1 hour ago, Radio Ga Ga said:

TC fell from 50 to 84 this week :giveup:

The Cure has been everywhere. I've seen it go from like 30ish to the low teens on iTunes in a matter of hours. (I also find it funny how with 0 promo it's done better than both TIHTY and GUY)

Radio Ga Ga
3 minutes ago, gabeoz said:

The Cure has been everywhere. I've seen it go from like 30ish to the low teens on iTunes in a matter of hours. (I also find it funny how with 0 promo it's done better than both TIHTY and GUY)

Proof that gaga is back tbh

Imagine what it could have been if it were properly promoted, it probably would at least be top 20

Archived