Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Anyone received CTM/package info yet?

Robin Wivell

Featured Posts

Robin Wivell

When I got my Come To Mama package, my confirmation said I would get an email before the show about getting the included tour merch and other details. Has anyone gotten this info for any of the dates yet? I'm going to Aug 9 in LA.

Brooklyn Nights

I never got an email like that. I just assumed it would be given upon entry.

Reidstar

I'm going to the first show in Vancouver and I haven't heard anything yet. I called Ticketmaster VIP customer service line today to see but they were so rude and unhelpful and told me i wouldn't hear until probably 2-3 days before my show... 

Blake

You don't get the email till around a week/10 days before your date. 

DeanSummer
14 hours ago, Reidstar said:

I'm going to the first show in Vancouver and I haven't heard anything yet. I called Ticketmaster VIP customer service line today to see but they were so rude and unhelpful and told me i wouldn't hear until probably 2-3 days before my show... 

Call again - there are many people working and sometimes you are unlucky and have unfriendly ones on the line 

DS

speedbliss
17 hours ago, Reidstar said:

I'm going too. Hoping the merch is mailed so I don't have to hold it through the entire show.  No email yet for me Ticketmaster but they do usually come a couple days before the show. Letting you know what gate to be at. My vancouver CTM online receipt says gate 3 when I log in now though.   

LeonCamilleri

When I've been to previous concerts, I have received an email 2-3 days before the concert. So don't worry. 

speedbliss

Just got this email...  guess we are just getting merch there?

Hi live event fan,

We want to make sure you know how to use your Credit Card Entry tickets for your upcoming event:

Lady Gaga

Rogers Arena 
Tuesday August 1st, 2017

What do I need to do?

You can enter at Gate 3 with the credit card used to purchase your General Admission Floor ticket.

The Gate will open starting at 6:30 PM on the day of the event. Fans are advised to arrive early.

Present the credit card used to purchase the tickets. That’s it – you’re in!

Don’t forget, your entire party must enter at the same time, and tickets can’t be transferred to other credit cards.

For more information on Credit Card Entry tickets, check out our website at:www.ticketmaster.ca/creditcardentry 

Questions? Please reply to this email,  or get answers right now

Thanks for being a fan.

Ticketmaster Fan Support

geopang

I'm going to the LA show with CTM as well. I'm expecting an email a few days before the show

Robin Wivell

Thanks everyone! This is my first Gaga tour so wasn't sure what to expect. I'm so excited!!! :giggle:

• 3 weeks later...
DiscoStyx
On 29/07/2017 at 0:41 AM, Robin Wivell said:

Thanks everyone! This is my first Gaga tour so wasn't sure what to expect. I'm so excited!!! :giggle:

Now that your show has passed, can you tell us more details about the CTM package? It's also my first tour.

cause of death: gaga singing along perfect illusion on BBC Radio 1

Archived