💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Horror Media Database AKA Horror World

n0ne

Featured Posts

n0ne

Being a huge horror buff and stan and having created a similar thread like this before, I think it's time to revive it for the new and updated GGD.

So Little Horrorsters...

Welcome_To_Horror_ScsB5WiT7M.jpg

- A place to discuss our favorite horror media from books to movies, from games to short stories, from clips/shorts to shows and whatever else

- A place to post and discuss the latest news, info, and material relating to upcoming horror releases

- A place to discuss and review/recommend recent horror releases

Spoiler

Sci-fi and thrillers that are Dark/suspenseful/creepy are welcome too :tony:

This should work as a collaborative discussion; so I'll try to keep updating it with new information, but y'all need to post news, opinions, etc as well. So let's...

promotehorror.jpg

Follow/subscribe to this thread so you won't miss out on any details :rip:

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply
n0ne

To kick things off here are some recent trailers for releases I'm interested in

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

Clever Username

I just watched I Know What You Did Last Summer today for the 1st Time! :lolly: 

mariomania1234

I'm really hoping the new IT film blows me away. The novel is my favorite book ever and I want the film to nail the tone, scope, and emotion of it.

Stranger Things 2 is my most anticipated event this year. The trailer upped my expectations for it ten fold.

I'm hoping the new SAW film will be decent. The last film was a total let down for me after following it for almost four years.

n0ne

Borislshere

Here for this thread. I LOVE anything horror related. As a huge chucky fan, this trailer excites me so much.

Letmelivemylife

Yay!!!! Omg so excited!!! Horror is my genre. Lol there's a running joke between my best friend and I that Sharon needles, who does horror inspired drag, is my long lost twin because we both have a dark twisted sense of humor

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

Hades

Don't breathe and Get Out were the best movies i saw this year. :applause: IT will be my top though.

Pacify Him

I've just seen 28 days later. I love because of its realism and camera lens chosen for the aesthetic. And it's theme song being rock brings out very engaging and emotional scenes :applause:

I’m getting on your nerves

ryanripley

i adore me some horror :creepflop:

i rewatched Jaws for the first time in years just now, incredible movie and one of the rare old horrors that can still put real fear into me :applause: 

my all time favourite horror (and movie) is Alien! i was lucky enough to see it in a movie theatre last year and it was terrifying :laughga: 

following this thread too, i should start joining some GGD communities :whitney:

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

ryanripley
43 minutes ago, KING ELIZABITCH said:

Don't breathe and Get Out were the best movies i saw this year. :applause: IT will be my top though.

Don't Breathe is AMAZING!

have you seen Hush?

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

n0ne
1 hour ago, Letmelivemylife said:

Yay!!!! Omg so excited!!! Horror is my genre. Lol there's a running joke between my best friend and I that Sharon needles, who does horror inspired drag, is my long lost twin because we both have a dark twisted sense of humor

I love Sharon she's 1 of my fav drag queens

56 minutes ago, SILENT HILL said:

This is the best thread I have ever seen on Gagadaily tbh :queenga::lolly:

Thx :hor:

41 minutes ago, KING ELIZABITCH said:

Get Out is 1 of my favs this year too. I'm so excited for IT

11 minutes ago, MetalliGa said:

I've just seen 28 days later. I love because of its realism and camera lens chosen for the aesthetic. And it's theme song being rock brings out very engaging and emotional scenes :applause:

28 days later is great but I love 28 Weeks Later :diane:. I'm still waiting for a 28 months later 

Hades
Just now, ryanripley said:

Don't Breathe is AMAZING!

have you seen Hush?

No. :gaycat: Guess i'll have to check it.

Archived