Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What's your favorite ARTPOP era performance?

Born To Slay

Featured Posts

Born To Slay

Gaga's ARTPOP era lasted from 2013 to 2014. Over the course of that period, Gaga performed at many different events. Which ARTPOP era performance is your fav? 

My personal fav is this one: 

Gaga slayed the choreo and vocals here and the theme and theatrics were on point. Gaga killed it. 

n0ne

SHE DID THAT!!! :pray:

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

TheRoof

that's mine too :rockstar: , the Marilyn and JFK reference is soo iconic and the screen saying gaga is over was a great metaphor

TEANUS

Swinefest in general (namely Sexxx Dreams and Swine)

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

Xoxo Adriana

iTunes festival bc it was iconic and I remember that day like it was yesterday :rip:

I woke up ridiculously early that day and it was a school day so I ended up arriving to school an hour after it started bc I wanted to hear the new songs :air: 

TheRoof
1 minute ago, Kylie Jenner said:

iTunes festival bc it was iconic and I remember that day like it was yesterday :rip:

I woke up at 4am that day and it was a school day so I ended up arriving to school an hour after it started bc I wanted to hear the new songs :air: 

this Gaga hype back in the days :toofunny:

Tomiel25

Swinefest is my fav but i see a lot of users are saying the swinefest so ARTPOP feat Elton Johnlady-gaga-artpop-elton-john.gif?w=260&h=

i can't speak english but i can if you like

YeehawKylie

Title track on Jimmy Fallon. Her best live performance after her VSFS set for Joanne.

Red Velvet

The Youtube Music Awards. The raw emotion she gave and that one day that guy left her. That performance was dope,great and spectacular.

BLACKPINK IN YOUR AREA

VillainTina

THIS !! omfg i remember watching it and downloading it the day it happened 

this performance especially takes me back to being a freshman in highschool

aww the memories  :kara:

Queen Of Red M&M's /// Linda Evangelista /// Id Like To Keep It On Please 😶

Archived