💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Worst Fan 'Pet Name' in Pop?

YeehawKylie

Worst Fan 'Pet Name' in Pop  

102 members have voted

1. 1. What is the worst fan 'pet name' by a pop singer?

• "Little Monsters" (Lady Gaga)
    • "Katy Cats" (Katy Perry)
    • "Animals" (Kesha)
    • "Lovers" (Kylie Minogue)
    • "Babes" (Tove Lo)
    • "Lovatics" (Demi Lovato)
    • "Swifties" (Taylor Swift)
    • "Rexhars" (Bebe Rexha)
    • "Barbz" (Nicki Minaj)
    • Other [Specify Below]: "Beasters" (Becky G) / JLovers (Jennifer Lopez) / Smilers (Miley Cryus) / etc.

Featured Posts

YeehawKylie

What pop singer has the worst 'pet name' for their fan base? I tried to limit options to pet names actively used by pop singers, rather than names fan bases gave themselves. As I can only have ten options, there is an 'other' option. If you choose 'other', be sure to specify below! :classy:

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Xoxo Adriana

Always thought Swifties and Katy Cats are super cringeworthy imo, but #thatsjustmyopinion :poot: 

Be89LeA.gif

I love Kylie's fanbase name "lovers", it just sounds normal and not too extra...I also love "animals" as a fanbase name

Ferrer Zorola

Shea Culeras.

i can't decide between Lovatics, Rexhars and Beasters

The cringe is REAL

:diane:

LIFE IS GOOD

n0ne

Selenators

Maybe it would be a cute play off Terminator, if her vocals were actually able to terminate above a whisper sound level.

10117_800.gif

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

YeehawKylie
1 hour ago, Kylie Jenner said:

Swifties and Katy Cats have always been super cringeworthy imo :rip: I love Kylie's fanbase name and also "Animals"

I like you. :hug:

I love the pet names Kylie and Tove use because they're very simple and reflect their personalities. I also like Kesha's, as it really represents a passion of hers as well as the meaning of the song her fans are named after. 

I voted Rexhars, because it just seems really forced and makes me cringe (and I don't dislike Bebe either, the name is just unfortunate). :toofunny:

Stephen

Monsters is the coolest name partly bc it's not just a play on words of the artists' name. All the "selenators" "ariantors" etc are so cringey :air: 

RonnieGagz

Slayers

I think that's the name of The Chansmokers fanbase :poot:

♡Gaga♡TØP♡Nightwish♡Lana♡Lorde♡Grimes♡

Ferrer Zorola
2 minutes ago, IndieKylie said:

I like you. :hug:

I love the pet names Kylie and Tove use because they're very simple and reflect their personalities. I also like Kesha's, as it really represents a passion of hers as well as the meaning of the song her fans are named after. 

I voted Rexhars, because it just seems really forced and makes me cringe (and I don't dislike Bebe either, the name is just unfortunate). :toofunny:

In my opinion Kesha's is good but I can't help but think about how her team wanted to make her the cool, not artistic Gaga. Even her fans are called like their sophomore records...

LIFE IS GOOD

TheRoof
2 minutes ago, Steve Nasty said:

Monsters is the coolest name partly bc it's not just a play on words of the artists' name. All the "selenators" "ariantors" etc are so cringey :air: 

but worst is the "artist name" army :rip:

YeehawKylie
1 hour ago, Ferrer Zorola said:

In my opinion Kesha's is good but I can't help but think about how her team wanted to make her the cool, not artistic Gaga. Even her fans are called like their sophomore records...

Yea, in the end the I only like the pet names of Kylie and Tove, as they're simple and not forced. When they use the names to reach out to their fans, it seems more like a conversation and less like a marketing scheme. 

Archived