Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

Becky G + Bad Bunny - Mayores

Ferrer Zorola

Featured Posts

Ferrer Zorola

The song is ok, reggaeton is something so easy and slutty to dance to

BUT 

I don't like it when someone without credibility does it... 

There's a part when she says "I like them bigger (bigger and older are often used as synonyms in Spanish) ...that they can't fit in my mouth"

:emma: 

She's 20 and the song is about having sugar daddies... okay? Not that girls and boys that old don't do that but you simply don't see that topic mentioned in mainstream media lol

I met her in person when Katy performed in Mexico and we even had a little conversation 😅

PS: I always cringe when I read Bad Bunny's stage name :air:

he's a trap artist that keeps getting bigger in Latin America but who tf can take him seriously with a name like that? :emma: 

LIFE IS GOOD

Decodekid
18 minutes ago, Ferrer Zorola said:

Not that girls and boys that old don't do that but you simply don't see that topic mentioned in mainstream media lol

Then I guess you haven't heard what's popular now in Latin America or at least my country. Take a listen to all this sexist mess. It's not new, at all, latin trap is disgusting

there are more

Im Harol don't tell anyone

Ferrer Zorola
3 minutes ago, Decodekid said:

Then I guess you haven't heard what's popular now in Latin America or at least my country. Take a listen to all this sexist mess. It's not new, at all, latin trap is disgusting

there are more

I already know that reggaeton has little to none artistic vision but I said "mainstream" because she's not like Carol G... (it's funny how both use the letter G) she's way more known she has opened for superb big acts like Katy and to do this would gain her a lot of streams yes but would make her another Latin act and America doesn't give those a chance and after all the American market is the one that matters... get it?

LIFE IS GOOD

Decodekid
1 minute ago, Ferrer Zorola said:

I already know that reggaeton has little to none artistic vision but I said "mainstream" because she's not like Carol G... (it's funny how both use the letter G) she's way more known she has opened for superb big acts like Katy and to do this would gain her a lot of streams yes but would make her another Latin act and America doesn't give those a chance and after all the American market is the one that matters... get it?

i get your point, but what i'm trying to say is that, it's disgusting what they are singing about, if you think that "they don't fit in my mouth" is bad, give Bad Bunny (and such) a listen to what they're singing about it's worse than what Becky did. And to think that teenagers and even younger people (11 year olds are listening to this stuff in my school) are listening to this stuff, it's a mess :saladga:

Ferrer Zorola
5 minutes ago, Decodekid said:

i get your point, but what i'm trying to say is that, it's disgusting what they are singing about, if you think that "they don't fit in my mouth" is bad, give Bad Bunny (and such) a listen to what they're singing about it's worse than what Becky did. And to think that teenagers and even younger people (11 year olds are listening to this stuff in my school) are listening to this stuff, it's a mess :saladga:

Maluma says on Felices los 4: she gives me good sex or something like that and my 7 year old half sister always screams it just to annoy her mom and grandparents... they've spoiled her so damn much I don't even like her

but yeah other reggaeton singers always say things like my diqq is so big, she loves it in the a-hole, yada yada

LIFE IS GOOD

Furrrealzjuan
37 minutes ago, Ferrer Zorola said:

part when she says "I like them bigger (bigger and older are often used as synonyms in Spanish) ...that they can't fit in my mouth"

You can attach that sentence 2 ways:

"A mí me gustan más grandes
Que no me quepa en la boca" 

or 

"Que no me quepa en la boca
Los besos que quiera darme..."

Its smart the way she worked the lyrics 

Decodekid
Just now, Ferrer Zorola said:

Maluma says on Felices los 4: she gives me good sex or something like that and my 7 year old half sister always screams it just to annoy her mom and grandparents... they've spoiled her so damn much I don't even like her

but yeah other reggaeton singers always say things like my diqq is so big, she loves it in the a-hole, blah blah, 

Felices los 4 is nothing compared to what other people release.

There's one that says "She wants me to cum in her belly button" 

Ferrer Zorola
2 minutes ago, Furrrealzjuan said:

You can attach that sentence 2 ways:

"A mí me gustan más grandes
Que no me quepa en la boca" 

or 

"Que no me quepa en la boca
Los besos que quiera darme..."

Its smart the way she worked the lyrics 

I get it but it's the same with Enrique's duele el corazón: en tu boca yo quiero acabar ...ese sufrimiento or whatever he says

just because it's clever it doesn't mean it's not explicit

LIFE IS GOOD

Ferrer Zorola
17 minutes ago, Decodekid said:

Felices los 4 is nothing compared to what other people release.

There's one that says "She wants me to cum in her belly button" 

Lmao I guess it's fun for the clubs but lyrics like that don't bring nothing new and actually make things worse 

Bryant Myers is my not so guilty pleasure tbh :emma: he's super attractive and his voice is so strange yet so dominant :air: 

Edit: omg I just learned he's 19 :air: 

LIFE IS GOOD

Furrrealzjuan
1 minute ago, Ferrer Zorola said:

I get it but it's the same with Enrique's duele el corazón: en tu boca yo quiero acabar ...ese sufrimiento or whatever he says

just because it's clever it doesn't mean it's not explicit

What's wrong with it being explicit? I think it's a great song! My summer anthem... all I need is someone mas grande 

Ferrer Zorola
5 minutes ago, Furrrealzjuan said:

What's wrong with it being explicit? I think it's a great song! My summer anthem... all I need is someone mas grande 

I guess it's not wrong when It's  compared to the other songs that say worse things but I can't help but think about the regression this career path is going to give her

🤷🏻‍♂️

LIFE IS GOOD

StarlightSeiya
13 minutes ago, juju said:

THIS SONG IS A BOP

SONG OF THE SUMMER

@StarlightSeiya

Lnu9QRp.gif

Me getting my jush to this song

Bone Apple Tea bebe

Archived