Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Gaga performances you revisit?

ashae

Featured Posts

freebit

My list (a lot of them have been posted already):

The Sound of Music at the Oscars - enough said

Ā Poker Face at Jonathan Ross - not her best, but there's just something about it, she just had it in that performance. It also feels like past and future Gaga meeting up in one performance.

Bad Romance/Speechless at AMAs - I know some are bothered by the autotune mic, but I don't even notice it because it was just slay after slay after slay. A showcase in everything she capable of at that time.

Come to Mama, and Joanne at the Dive Bar tour in LA - The first one is cute.Ā Very Ronettes-meets-Bruce Springsteen and the E-Street Band.Ā AndĀ Joanne is such a sweet, intimateĀ performance, and I feel like it's the pinnacleĀ of everything she was going for with this album.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Smother Em Eh

Ā 

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

iCpro

Poker Face on American Idol is still one of her best to this day, the violin adds so much to the songĀ :giveup:

08, 09, 11, 13, 16, 20

Smother Em Eh
29 minutes ago, ashae said:

Are there any Gaga performances you revisit?

I've been having a gaga nostalgia trip with all her performances thru the years and my favorite is easily the ARTPOP performance on jimmy fallon

It's so stunning in every wayĀ :pray:

Any other gems come to mind?

Yes! This is one of my favorite Gaga performances EVER! The Stage Set/Design, the Vocals, the Steam, the Energy, and the vibe is just OUTSTANDING!Ā 

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

TittyGlitterDance

<3

Find solace in the privilege to pursue, Most people are crushed into servitude

whore

I didn't even likeĀ The FameĀ but "Paparazzi" at the 2009 MTV VMAs was the best preface to a career I've ever witnessed, and I'm still stunned to this day.Ā 

Sailor

Still the greatest performance of Gaga's career so far, in my opinion, surpassing even the Superbowl (in the way of theatrics, at least).

I remember being 10 years old and seeing this. May have been the first performance I seen of her, actually. That just completely changed my life.

bannedT for life and it's SAD

I always love watching BTWB performances (mostly HU+GH+BTW, Bloody Mary, Bad Romance and ScheiƟe) in Latin America. Hearing the crowds sing along all words to all songs, the excited fans..Ā it just gets me every time.

Ā 

Ā 

SO MANY. But one of my faves of her has always been this one, I always come back to it. all of her Howard Stern performances are stellar but tbh she has never performed Gypsy quite like this again, fight meĀ :diane:

A shame we only have an audio of it.

Sizzily

So Happy I Could Die during The Monster Ball. That is the best outfit she's worn on tour.

One Banned Boi

Archived