💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Candy Warhol

Mitch XCX

Featured Posts

Mitch XCX

Who remembers this? I remember watching when i was like 10 and being completely shook :giveup:

Sneaky Oliver

This was so pretentious at that time and it's funny now :ladyhaha:

I’m on my Legacy Act era

The Fame

I love everything Candy Warhol. Absolutely my favorite alter ego. Like...I would be dead forever if she came out and was like "I'm not Lady Gaga, my name is...Candy Warhol" and started talking and moving in that robotic fashion again, like her whole career she was Candy Warhol playing Gaga/Stefani because Pop forced her to. :giveup: 

holy scheisse

I was obsessed with this lol I believed in the legend of gags so much.

HausAlly

still want the fame monster super deluxe edition with a lock of the candy warhol wig giphy.gif

Emigrante

Honestly I was never so interested in Candy Warhol. It was a little bit uninteresting to me, nothing special. I preferred her interludes for Monster Ball and so on.

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

migamiga
5 hours ago, The Fame said:

I love everything Candy Warhol. Absolutely my favorite alter ego. Like...I would be dead forever if she came out and was like "I'm not Lady Gaga, my name is...Candy Warhol" and started talking and moving in that robotic fashion again, like her whole career she was Candy Warhol playing Gaga/Stefani because Pop forced her to. :giveup: 

giphy.gif

Archived