Coven= ARTPOP

Freak Show= Joanne

Hotel= The original LG5, of course.

Roanoke= C2C

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
wtfgaga

Hotel was the worst. too many storyline going on. the whole plot was meh. I don't know why people doesn't like Freak show. It has the best ending ever, second to Asylum. 

malazam

Open the poll I wanna fight whoever voted for MH, Asylum and Coven.

another shot before we kiss the other side

SpookyKid

Freakshow.

It was great until Twisty died, took away all the scary

Life has a hopeful undertone |-/

Yuuri

Murder House was boring and I hated Vivian.

Asylum is one of the best seasons ever.

Coven paved it's way for the b!chtier, less sucessful Scream Queens.(I love SQ though)

12df02f876b2656177b45e40e7f445a6--your-b

Freakshow was boring and not really scary.

Hotel was a p0rno.

Roanoke was awesome, but Shelby.Bad ending. Nuff said.

749dc6bf5f2fb888b995d0e112ced572--lady-g

Spoiler

b73e4f1b5cf234f4c3469d59e1037799.jpgtumblr_oa2995Mekw1u84o7vo1_500.jpg

Miel

Even though I really enjoyed it, I have to give it to Roanoke. Oddly enough, the season had a lot of great things going for it; it had the most conventionally scary scenes, Adina Porter who really carried the second half of the season, the cheekiest and funniest humor (Paulson  had amazing comedic timing as Audrey), and probably Kathy Bates' best role so far. I think the biggest issue is the format itself- while it was easy to enjoy within the moment, it was hard for me to care for the characters in such a rapid "found footage"/"they all die one by one" kind of way. It was tense and interesting to watch, but not a lot of narrative weight to care.

You know, if Hotel didn't have that god-awful Ten Commandments Killer plot, I would rank it up there with the best. Now, it's smack in the middle for me.

3 points in and ready for more

Miracle

Murder House was boring and basic horror. 5/10

Asylum changed horror and paved the way for it on TV/series. 10/10

Coven was cute but that was it. 7/10

Hotel is the perfect late 70s-80s goth show. The aesthetic was everything. Plus, Gaga. 8.5/10

Freakshow is not a horror series but a mediocre drama series. Anyway, it has iconic scenes.  6,9/10

Roanoke had some great moments on it but the ending was poorly done. Anyway, the impaling scene still scares me out 7.8/10

Miel
1 minute ago, Miracle said:

Roanoke had some great moments on it but the ending was poorly done. Anyway, the impaling scene still scares me out 7.8/10

I'll give Roanoke that- probably the most horrifying scene in the whole series, imo. I think the format of the Go-Pro made it so much worse, because we literally watched and heard them die in first person POV.

3 points in and ready for more

freebit

For me, Freakshow and Roanoke are the worst, with Freakshow edging it out a bit in that department. I know people complain about the OTT camp and bad writing of Hotel and Coven, but at least those two had the audacity to be messy and bad, and thus entertaining. Freakshow and Roanoke commit the sin of being boring and inspiring my complete indifference.

whore
1 hour ago, merlot said:

Freak Show, i couldn't even watch it till the end it was a hot mess 

Good because the ending was the worst thing that they could have written, plus a huge disappointment for any viewer of the show. The deaths were unnecessary and there was no shock value. 

DeanWinchester

Freakshow. Murder House takes second place for being boring as ****.

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

Sizzily

Coven. It was like a badly written Mean Girls AU made for Twitter gays to stan Emma Robert's character that lead to that spawn of gay-satan show Scream Queens.

Murder House and Asylum go back and forth as my favorites.

One Banned Boi

merlot
20 minutes ago, Possibly Maybe said:

Good because the ending was the worst thing that they could have written, plus a huge disappointment for any viewer of the show. The deaths were unnecessary and there was no shock value. 

oh i'm glad i didn't keep watching lmao 

they honestly should end the show by now it's over  

PunkTheFunk

I jumped on the AHS bandwagon after Gaga said she'd be in it so I've only seen two seasons :poot: 

Hotel was pretty awful story wise but I loved Gaga/Liz Taylor/the aesthetic/the soundtrack :poot:

Roanoke started out so promising and then it went down the toilet about two thirds of the way through. :madge:

TimisaMonster

Baby it's a Freakshow

:stalkga:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Archived