Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Edmonton man says Lady Gaga helped him recover from stroke.

asana15

Featured Posts

Monster Voices

Oh my God this touched me so much! I hope he gets to meet her. I know how much I want that and he deserves it more than me :kara:

Edit - @Letmelivemylife Did you see this? You're gonna love the video.

Forever and Always!

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
benKo
1 hour ago, T E Anne said:

i never said that. :awkney: 

You replied to one who said that. My bad. :awkney: Doesn't really matter anyways:selena:

OMonster

This is so incredibly beautiful wow. 

Truly, Gaga has unquestionably changed my life. I find it very easy to believe that she has done the same, in a real way, for thousands of other people. 

She is such a beautiful, incredible woman. 

subtext / fantasy

Letmelivemylife
5 hours ago, Monster Voices said:

Oh my God this touched me so much! I hope he gets to meet her. I know how much I want that and he deserves it more than me :kara:

Edit - @Letmelivemylife Did you see this? You're gonna love the video.

Are you poking fun at my devotion to mama monster :D I'm so glad that she was able to help him. She once said that she doesn't know what she ever did to deserve such loving and devoted monsters but the truth is I don't know what we ever did to deserve an angel like her ♥️ Even when we think she isn't listening, she is. Even when we think she isn't watching, she is. It's a mom thing haha

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

Letmelivemylife
15 hours ago, Yuuri said:

I'm waiting to hear from him, my child's first words were:

Monsterka-image-monsterka-36599263-500-2

I was pregnant with my daughter at the Monsterball and so she's been surrounded with gaga from the time she was in the womb hahaha. Like gaga, my daughter has been a quirky child from birth and the first word she ever spoke at 13 months old (besides babbling) was "love". I didn't connect the dots at the time but she has truly become a "mini gaga" spreading love wherever she goes. 

Monster Voices
1 hour ago, Letmelivemylife said:

Are you poking fun at my devotion to mama monster :D I'm so glad that she was able to help him. She once said that she doesn't know what she ever did to deserve such loving and devoted monsters but the truth is I don't know what we ever did to deserve an angel like her ♥️ Even when we think she isn't listening, she is. Even when we think she isn't watching, she is. It's a mom thing haha

Hun, I'm the last person to poke fun at that ever! I swear! 

Forever and Always!

Letmelivemylife
16 minutes ago, Monster Voices said:

Hun, I'm the last person to poke fun at that ever! I swear! 

Lol I know I was just teasing you 😜 You know 9 short years ago I was one of those people who never understood our celebrity obsessed society. I rolled my eyes at the people who waited outside of hotels. I scoffed at the people who followed celebs on Twitter. I judged them until a tiny Italian woman from NYC came into my life and changed everything. Now I totally get it ♥️ I know it sounds corny but she truly did save me from myself. They say that God works in mysterious ways and I think that Gaga is living proof of that

Fashion Baby

Now we know why Gaga made a song called The Cure :sis:

Spoiler

She really is The Cure.mp3 of our lives :diane:

Letmelivemylife
2 hours ago, Fashion Baby said:

Now we know why Gaga made a song called The Cure :sis:

Hide contents

She really is The Cure.mp3 of our lives :diane:

Exactly ♥️ My best friend and I call it " I wanna be with you 2.0" haha. I mean it's basically about how she'll always be there to cure us with her love just as we've always been there to cure her with our love. The bond between gaga/monsters is truly something special. She once said that the most suprising thing about fame has been her relationship with her fans because we became her reason for everything. She'll always be mama monster just as we'll always be little monsters to her ♥️

made me cry, cause i've thought about that literally. She's impacted my life so much,wow. I adore her for being so strong for us.

spread love and peace with every intention. Cherish everything u have. Be Yourself

21 hours ago, Werk said:

Wait so he had a coma in 2010 and he woke up now? I'm lowkey confused 

10 day stroke,not  7 yr. :air: imagine waking up to all the new gaga music :tony:

spread love and peace with every intention. Cherish everything u have. Be Yourself

Archived