šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Stache

Slayer

Featured Posts

Slayer

Let's pause for a moment in between jerking off to our favourite hunty Shawn Mendes and whining about the Dive Bar performance, and get together to appreciate the best thing to come out of the 2012 Princess High era... Stache.

I just listened to this for the first time in about a year and I had forgotten how -Ā 

anigif_sub-buzz-16069-1499897493-1.gif

- this song is. I know it's technically a Zedd song, but it just hits you in the throat from the first beat and the soaring vocals of "where's my stache, can you feed my love" is so flawless. The spoken-word parts also sound incredible. And my favourite part of the song, at the end, where she's saying "DJ Zedd... Anton, turn it up... let's party, let's get messed up..." and then finally "psychotic music head" and you're thrust into this heart-pounding outro that you just know would have SLAIN if she and her dancers had performed it at a concert. God, I miss her dance music. It gives me so much life. Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

I love judas SO MUCH but I canŹ¹t look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

Bambino

Everyone thought that song would be an introduction to what ARTPOP would sound like

guess not

T2rIe.gif

Slayer
Just now, Bambino said:

Everyone thought that song would be an introduction to what ARTPOP would sound like

guess not

T2rIe.gif

I was low-key disappointed there wasn't a song like Stache on the album. Zedd's productions on ARTPOP... well, the less said the better.

ryanripley
1 minute ago, Bambino said:

guess not

T2rIe.gif

i think after some polishing, it would sit nicely alongside G.U.Y, Donutella or MANiCURE

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

TimisaMonster

When she released the acapella :giveup:

I do feel she changed the sound of ARTPOP so much during the final months cuz Interscope kept making her do changes to it

Decay of Blonde/Disney Princess High was supposed to be the theme....guess notĀ 

Ā 

Stream my new single, šŸ’œ"Heartbeat"šŸ’œ, on Spotify!

whore

Okay let's not give it more credit than it deservesĀ :diane:Ā It was good for a freebie but anything else and I would have been disappointedĀ :nails:

Slayer
1 minute ago, Possibly Maybe said:

Okay let's not give it more credit than it deservesĀ :diane:Ā It was good for a freebie but anything else and I would have been disappointedĀ :nails:

Your bussy would be popping like a bottle of vintage Dom PĆ©rignon if this song had been on ARTPOP.Ā :lolga:

Stephen

Stache, Cake, FAME Film, Princess Die... 2012 lowkey slayed harder than ARTPOP.

Reid LePage

she didn't even perform it at the artrave tho, that would've been iconic

Archived