đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Thalia and Paulina Rubio Touring Together

Bambino

Featured Posts

Bambino

The news are in Spanish so I summed up what you should know.

dbgRVsB.jpg

Long-time rivals Mexican pop singers Thalia and Paulina Rubio are reportedly putting aside their differences and joining forces to perform on two dates of Timbrichi's upcoming tour, in celebration of the band's 35th anniversary.

According to many Spanish sites, a tour DVD will be recorded on 22nd and 23rd of September, and Paulina and Thalia will both be present on these two dates.

This will be the first time the two divas perform together on stage since late 80s, when both of them left the band to kick off very successful careers as solo Latin pop acts.

Paulina was one of the first members to join the band upon its creation in 1981, while Thalia joined later and proved to be one of the band's most talented additions. However, as the two divas started to shine, a legendary competition between them was born, reaching to the point where they both had a catfight while performing on stage.

Source: TVyNovelas magazine (Spanish)

YeehawKylie

Paulina Rubio should just focus on her album and next five lead singles rather than this...:madge:

For a second thought they were going to be doing a joint tour like Gloria Trevi and Alejandra Guzman.

1 minute ago, IndieKylie said:

Paulina Rubio should just focus on her album and next five lead singles rather than this...:madge:

For a second thought they were going to be doing a joint tour like Gloria Trevi and Alejandra Guzman.

This is what I came here to post! My gay Mexican heart got so excited :grr:

Bambino
4 minutes ago, IndieKylie said:

Paulina Rubio should just focus on her album and next five lead singles rather than this...

I know!!! She's been working on that album for years now and she's very mysterious about it because nothing of the things she said about the album were actually true. Even the Selena Gomez duet was a lie :smh:

She's releasing a new single soon and it's most likely going to be a duet.

Ferrer Zorola
11 minutes ago, Bambino said:

I know!!! She's been working on that album for years now and she's very mysterious about it because nothing of the things she said about the album were actually true. Even the Selena Gomez duet was a lie :smh:

First of all, is it me or have you been very absent? 

On topic: I hate Primera Fila type of discs I rather have an MTV Unplugged special, they're still really popular among Mexican artists. I also hate when 80's and 90's groups return... ew the feeling of liking that would automatically turn me into a Chavoruco 

LIFE IS GOOD

Ferrer Zorola

You know what's ridiculous? That these two deny that they have beef. It's just so blatant.

Even though Pau has the bops Thalia has the popularity so I can't decide which is the best...

Pau barely gets YouTube streams meanwhile Thalía has 7 vevo certified videos and she's among the super short list of Mexican artists that have a video over 100M views. One of them is a live (more like lipsynched) performances of Desde Esa anoche, song that it's music video also surpasses 100M views. The performance has more views. Thalía offers a really good concert and Pau doesn't. 

LIFE IS GOOD

YeehawKylie
1 hour ago, Obman said:

This is what I came here to post! My gay Mexican heart got so excited :grr:

Me too, honestly. I'm seeing Gloria and Alejandra in three weeks and I'm honestly pumped. Gloria Trevi is one of my favorite musicians ever and this will be my first time seeing her (El Amor Tour did not come to my city sadly....)! 

1 hour ago, Bambino said:

Enough with the singles...I just want an album! Lead single or bust, Pau! 

Noah

I only know Thalias Song 'I Want You'

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

1 hour ago, IndieKylie said:

Me too, honestly. I'm seeing Gloria and Alejandra in three weeks and I'm honestly pumped. Gloria Trevi is one of my favorite musicians ever and this will be my first time seeing her (El Amor Tour did not come to my city sadly....)! 

The Gloria and Alejandra concert is awesome! I saw them when they came to Houston at the beginning of the month and wow, what a performance. Non-stop action from start to finish. I'm sure you'll have lots of fun :D

YeehawKylie
1 minute ago, Obman said:

The Gloria and Alejandra concert is awesome! I saw them when they came to Houston at the beginning of the month and wow, what a performance. Non-stop action from start to finish. I'm sure you'll have lots of fun :D

So good to hear and to meet another fan! 

Bambino
19 hours ago, Ferrer Zorola said:

You know what's ridiculous? That these two deny that they have beef. It's just so blatant.

Even though Pau has the bops Thalia has the popularity so I can't decide which is the best...

Pau barely gets YouTube streams meanwhile Thalía has 7 vevo certified videos and she's among the super short list of Mexican artists that have a video over 100M views. One of them is a live (more like lipsynched) performances of Desde Esa anoche, song that it's music video also surpasses 100M views. The performance has more views. Thalía offers a really good concert and Pau doesn't. 

Maluma is the reason why the performance and music video have so many views. Check out Thalia's following singles and you'll see she didn't get that many. As for Paulina, her views are little for someone who's considered a Latin pop icon, idk why.

Really tho? Pau is a very good performer and her performances and concerts are by more enjoyable and more energetic than Thalia's.

Ferrer Zorola
2 minutes ago, Bambino said:

Maluma is the reason why the performance and music video have so many views. Check out Thalia's following singles and you'll see she didn't get that many. As for Paulina, her views are little for someone who's considered a Latin pop icon, idk why.

Really tho? Pau is a very good performer and her performances and concerts are by more enjoyable and more energetic than Thalia's.

:awkney:

Paulina Rubio wishes 

LIFE IS GOOD

Bambino
5 minutes ago, Ferrer Zorola said:

Paulina Rubio wishes 

Not saying that Thalia isn't a good performer but have you ever seen Paulina performing? If not, check out her Boys Will Be Boys performance on the X Factor USA, and Yo No Soy Esa Mujer at the 2013 Latin Billboard Awards, just to name a few. You may also check out her performance with Pitbull at the 2005 Latin VMAs, even tho it was such a horrible performance vocal-wise for both of them but you can still feel the energy.

Even a hater can't deny that she has energy and presence on stage.

Ferrer Zorola
1 minute ago, Bambino said:

Not saying that Thalia isn't a good performer but have you ever seen Paulina performing? If not, check out her Boys Will Be Boys performance on the X Factor USA, and Yo No Soy Esa Mujer at the 2013 Latin Billboard Awards, just to name a few. You may also check out her performance with Pitbull at the 2005 Latin VMAs, even tho it was such a horrible performance vocal-wise for both of them but you can still feel the energy.

Even a hater can't deny that she has energy and presence on stage.

Boys will be boys was blatantly lip synchronized 

i'll watch the others when I finish eating

:madge:

LIFE IS GOOD

Archived