💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Does 'Cherry' deserves Grammy Nod?

LustForLife

Featured Posts

LustForLife

What do you think? Does Lana's 'Cherry' deserves Grammy nomination?
It's literally the best song released in 2017!

Stream it here.

blackpink

I think it's the fan favourite from the album. It's not my favourite but I do enjoy it. 

If it's worthy of a Grammy is another issue though. I'd rather have Love get a Grammy. 

Poissonche

It is a great song, but not the best on the album. Anyway, she won't get nominated, the only stuff she was nominated for were Paradise and Young & Beautiful. And a win for Cedric Gervais for his remix of Summertime Sadness.

LustForLife
1 minute ago, Poissonche said:

It is a great song, but not the best on the album. Anyway, she won't get nominated, the only stuff she was nominated for were Paradise and Young & Beautiful. And a win for Cedric Gervais for his remix of Summertime Sadness.

But she deserves so badly to be nominated, Cherry is the best song on the album. :heart: 

It's definitely my current favorite from the album BUT with that being said it's a bit repetitive and there's other songs that are more intricately detailed and are more worthy of a grammy (Love, LFL, Get Free)

Tomiel25

Idk about cherry :lana:

But, get free does  :pray:

And the album to 

But she is always underrated by grammys , just thinking all the amazing songs and albums she gave to us , and she had no a single grammy :duck:

source.gif

i can't speak english but i can if you like

Poissonche
5 minutes ago, LustForLife said:

But she deserves so badly to be nominated, Cherry is the best song on the album. :heart: 

Oh honey, I know she deserves Grammys, much more than many people who actually win, but I don't know if we'll ever see this.

LustForLife
Just now, Poissonche said:

Oh honey, I know she deserves Grammys, much more than many people who actually win, but I don't know if we'll ever see this.

She already has one, on my body :heart:

11427735_910561389003415_445997379523524

ryanripley

honestly? no :crossed: 

this song is incredibly overhyped, i don't think anything from that album is worth a grammy nom and i'm a huge lana fan :poot: 

out of all of her songs, i'd say Ride is deserving of a grammy

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

AmericanGUY

not when God Bless America - And All The Beautiful Women In It deserves a Superbowl performance :grr:

꧁ 𝕛'𝕧𝕖𝕦𝕩 𝕡𝕒𝕤 𝕞𝕠𝕦𝕣𝕚𝕣 𝕥𝕠𝕦𝕥𝕖 𝕤𝕖𝕦𝕝𝕖 ꧂

Sneaky Oliver

I love Cherry but Tomorrow Never Came deserves it more 

I’m on my Legacy Act era

theahsfan

It's not my favourite but it's a strong 9/10.. Beautiful People, Beautiful Problems deserves a Grammy nod

heda97

Get free deserves it more! 

Im á Katycat on Fridays #tgif

StrawberryBlond

Doesn't it have to be a single to get Grammy consideration? Her entire album deserves to win something but unfortunately, the academy have always majorly snubbed her, so I won't hold my breath. It's getting really good reviews right now, however, the best she's ever had, in fact. 6 reviews in and all of them have awarded her 4/5 stars, which is something very few female artists can do right now unless you're Taylor, Beyonce or Adele. So who knows, 4 albums in, she might finally get one award at least. But it'll probably be for Love or Lust For Life. I doubt the album will actually win anything as a whole or get nominated for AOTY. Which is a crying shame because it's the best one I've heard so far this year.

teenagechrist

Cherry is amazing, but I think Love deserves the nomination. Not only is her best lead since Paradise, but the video is gorgeous. 

I hope that Lust For Life and Joanne get at least 1 nomination, they truly deserve it. 

feeling so hot tamale

Archived