šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Was "Deep Blue" just a rumor?

Smother Em Eh

Featured Posts

Smother Em Eh

About 2 weeks ago a thread was made on here that Gaga might release a song called, "Deep Blue" in a week. (So I'm thinking if the post was real, it would've been leaked by now).Ā Someone also listed the tweet from twitter about it too. Now, of course it could just be made up. And I'm not saying I believe it was going to be released or not, I am just wondering if anyone has any more info on it? It probably was just a rumor. I mean we all know by now, these people are just trying to fool us, right? Although, it could be a rumor, with Gaga you just never know. I didn't expect anything in the first place, and I certainly won't now. I would rather be completely surprised then disappointed!Ā 

Ā 

Thoughts???Ā 

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

Talent

mcd.gif

šŸ”µ - Banned because I quoted a stupid meme. Literally. So, yeah.

SHOOKGA

Deep blue is realĀ 

Its just that he has never seen the light of day

Not very born this way of you šŸ˜«

Edonis

The lyrics for the rumored song are real considering that they were seen in those Making of Joanne videos...but, I don't think it was ever confirmed to be a song that would be released anytime soon aside from that guy that tweeted water from TheGrapeJuice. Maybe there were supposed plans to release it during the Dive Bar show, but I don't think there were any concrete pieces of evidence to point in theĀ direction that that particular song was going to be released.Ā 

GypsyBabe

I'm curious about this too. Weren't the lyrics on the "Making Joanne: Million Reasons" video? Because that video was pulled down and re uploaded a week ago. So I suppose that it must be real in some way.Ā 

āšÆĶ›

lukapekic

It's just a lyric she wrote for Joanne album that you can see in Making Joanne EP 02.
Who knows if she ever recorded that song...

Luka xo

RonnieGagz

Just a rumor like all the ones before. Its very easy to go to Twitter and invent something, anyone can do that.

Anyways, those lyrics we saw in the MR Remake (?) are better than any other lyric in Joanne, another proof that Gaga or her team are totally dumb at choosing the songs that make the cut

ā™”Gagaā™”TƘPā™”Nightwishā™”Lanaā™”Lordeā™”Grimesā™”

Luke78619

It's a real thing, a real song, the title is just a name fans have given it because we don't have an official name

as for its release, not a clueĀ 

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

ryanripley
28 minutes ago, PunkTheFunk said:

More like Deep Delulu

weBjyKH.gif

tumblr_inline_ofja3jw4y41u2pcix_500.gif

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

RAMROD

LMAO, if that's real and that's the title,Ā I can imagine the pressed deluded folks at Madonna Nation will get even angrier, and claimed "COPYING MADONNA AGAIN!!!!1!one #TrueBlue"

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

Anveeroy
39 minutes ago, PunkTheFunk said:

More like Deep Delulu

weBjyKH.gif

How are you sis? You have been toning down your existence. Joanne.mp3 tease?Ā 

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

Archived