Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What do we know about JWT so far?

TheAlienatedNYC

Featured Posts

42 minutes ago, ZacharyMark said:

You implied that artists all share info about the tours. So what does that mean? Stage, costumes, rehearsal footage? Gaga revealed the poster (= trailer), she has tons of sold out shows, she and her team have all posted about heading to Canada for the first date. Again, there are many artists who don't care to share all the secrets that the tour holds. That's very different from promotion. Formation World Tour, for example. I don't expect anything. There are plenty of artists that don't share everything. It's fine..

You're still implying that I said share everything which to me implies that you're not very bright. I said, and I'll repeat.. all. Artists. Share. Minor. Detail. Such. As. An. Opening. Act

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Radio Ga Ga
6 minutes ago, UK Monster said:

So am I it will be my second time I went to artrave. I've been waiting for this for nearly 3 years and it's nearly here yay

Ur so lucky! I remember watching the artrave live stream and I wanted to be there so badly, cuz it looked so fun, and just from watching on a computer, my heart popped out of my chest during MJH and bad romance

Arturo

10 days isn't that long. We'll found out soon. July 30th we'll probably see the stage from rehearsal leaks. Some stagehand or set up guy always ends up posting "Working the Lady Gaga concert!!" on instagram or twitter.

DeleteMyAccount
8 minutes ago, Harian said:

You're still implying that I said share everything which to me implies that you're not very bright. I said, and I'll repeat.. all. Artists. Share. Minor. Detail. Such. As. An. Opening. Act

I was literally exaggerating on "everything"... 

Again, Beyonce didn't announce opening acts. A lot of artists stay quiet on lots of details pertaining to their tours. But that's not to say that you're wrong in saying that some artists reveal parts of the tour.

"you're not very bright." You don't have to stoop to insults either. This is a complete non-issue. Agree or disagree, this discussion is done. Thank you for your opinion though.

Just now, ZacharyMark said:

I was literally exaggerating on "everything"... 

Again, Beyonce didn't announce opening acts. A lot of artists stay quiet on lots of details pertaining to their tours. But that's not to say that you're wrong in saying that some artists reveal parts of the tour.

"you're not very bright." You don't have to stoop to insults either. This is a complete non-issue. Agree or disagree, this discussion is done. Thank you for your opinion though.

Yes Beyoncé did announce opening acts. 

Andrea B
2 hours ago, Curunir said:

let the woman do her job

we're letting her do her job, we just have questions and its a forum lol we're not doing anything wrong :selena:

DeleteMyAccount
Just now, Harian said:

Yes Beyoncé did announce opening acts. 

Cool. I stand corrected. Hardly an opening act though when it wasn't even advertised like you wanted it to be. Either way, it's not a big issue. Good luck.

TheAlienatedNYC
2 hours ago, Hi its nick said:

Were?

that video richy posted of bloody mary and bad romance rehearsal, you can see 3 or 4 dances rehearsaing the coreo in the corner in the bloody mary part

TimisaMonster

Well...there's a poster confirming the title of the tour....and....um...its for her new album Joanne....umm....and it's about....um...to start soon....umm...she'll be there 

:awkney:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

DanceInTheDark
2 minutes ago, MonsterJames333 said:

Patience is a virtue. 

Judas confirmed 

tumblr_mukig3tcKj1sdrw8mo1_500.gif

soundcloud.com/brooklyn-nights

That J

This board is gonna blow up during the night of the first show.  

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

Archived