💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Meltdown-Worthy Performance

C1trus

Featured Posts

C1trus

I'm not really prone into meltdowns like most of the people in this cult site are but this just moved me...

This is one of the reasons why I want A-yo to be a single (not promotional though). Imagine Gaga promoting the song in major music awards with this kind of vibe.

:giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup:

#JusticeForAyo

:giveup::giveup::giveup:

Thoughts?

ι'м ρυℓℓιηg үσυя sтяιηgs

Saint Hollywood

There are multiple songs on Joanne that deserved justice :giveup:

But hey, at least we have the bop that is The Cure... :selena:

SlayGagaloo

Gaga + The Guitar is so cringy I can't even :air:

Like biatch it's not an accessory, if you can't play it then why bother :air:

It ruines the whole performance imo 

Over.

Decodekid
10 minutes ago, SlayGagaloo said:

i find it cute actually :air:

Im Harol don't tell anyone

Miel

It's cool to actually hear the guitar she's playing, although I liked it more in the week 2 performance.

38 minutes ago, TylerBR97 said:

Have Gaga lose the guitar and I think it'd be even better.

28 minutes ago, SlayGagaloo said:

She's actually playing it, and playing it well- it's just two simple chords, so it's a bit boring to watch lol

She plays Million Reasons pretty well, though, and that's more interesting to watch.

3 points in and ready for more

BurqaSwg

don't mind the guitar, just watch the backdrop lmao, it's mesmerizing! I love it

Lextyr97
36 minutes ago, Miel said:

It's cool to actually hear the guitar she's playing, although I liked it more in the week 2 performance.

She's actually playing it, and playing it well- it's just two simple chords, so it's a bit boring to watch lol

She plays Million Reasons pretty well, though, and that's more interesting to watch.

It's not that she can't play it. I can see that she's playing and I hear it in other performances, but she's still a super rookie. She should learn how to play it a little more comfortably first before bringing it on tour. She focuses waaaaaaaaaaaay too much on that guitar.

Reality

A-YO had so much potential, and even thought I absolutely adore Million Reasons, I still wonder what it would have been like if she didn't switch the singles. I mean think about all the MR performances she did, and how those all could have easily been A-YO :giveup: Still kind of pressed she switched them :giveup:

It's a great song, like a funk/country/pop love child, and you could definitely tell Mark Ronson had a hand in making the song, something that I think would have been great to capitalize on considering that she made it a point that Ronson was on this record.

Side note though, I don't mind the guitar. It's just her really branching out and even though she's still not great at it, over time (and with practice) she'll get the hang of it. 

🃏🖤👹

C1trus
17 hours ago, Saint Hollywood said:

There are multiple songs on Joanne that deserved justice :giveup:

But hey, at least we have the bop that is The Cure... :selena:

:selena::selena::selena:

ι'м ρυℓℓιηg үσυя sтяιηgs

Archived