💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

How Will We Witness™ the First JWT Show?

TeenIdle

Featured Posts

9 hours ago, Allan said:

By going through short instagram and twitter videos like a maniac

That'll be me :toofunny:

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, He8MyHeart said:

It doesn't look like she's coming to Australia so I'll be relying on the Little Periscope-sters to come through. So they better.

my guess is that she knew she'd be releasing more music this year, and will be going on a bigger tour with that + joanne next year (hopefully)

MichaelSimpson7

I remember watching the first show of the Formation tour live on Periscope as I was in the gym. Well, half the show til the link got shutdown.
Anyone going to Vancouver show please livestream!

VillainTina
14 hours ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

There's no point in livestreaming the last show :saladga: Do we have to wait whole tour to pass to see some professional footage? :saladga:

Gaga is gifting us rock in rio in september shes litterally gonna give us some perfect quality footage/audio

its litterally a month from the start date if u can wait :toofunny:

and most likely its gonna be the only footage of JWT were really gonna get :toofunny:

Queen Of Red M&M's /// Linda Evangelista /// Id Like To Keep It On Please 😶

GypsyBabe

I'm so torn. I want to see everything but I don't want it to be spoiled before my date. :saladga:

⚯͛

drinkmytears

I won't livestream and spoil my experience. However I have the backstage package and will share everything I can from the tour and how that goes. I'll post photos on Instagram during the show if I have service and immediately after if not

styleyourvision

Literally to all of you talking about "spoiling it" that just doesn't happen bc it's such a unique experience :unicorn:

I actually look forward to watching the shows online bc it helps you see how your specific show is different from the rest and all the more ~special~

Lee Ng
53 minutes ago, GypsyBabe said:

I'm so torn. I want to see everything but I don't want it to be spoiled before my date. :saladga:

You can avoid seeing the videos , ha movements and choreography but you can't help seeing the stage , outfits and the setlist except you won't visit GGD, facebook or Instagram until your date :selena: so gud luck:tongue:

GypsyBabe
1 hour ago, Lee Ng said:

You can avoid seeing the videos , ha movements and choreography but you can't help seeing the stage , outfits and the setlist except you won't visit GGD, facebook or Instagram until your date :selena: so gud luck:tongue:

Yeahhh, I would literally have to be off of everything until September 1st. I am addicted to this site and instagram, so it's not gonna happen. :saladga:

⚯͛

Chromatic

Watching shakey potato quality videos on twitter.

But I'm going myself on October 21st, so.. :hor:

Helxig

I'm always so torn because on one hand I want it to be a huge secret this time (I spoiled the artRAVE and I wish I didn't know what was going to happen the whole time!), but on the other hand I need to know the best place to stand to get a good view, and also will have to avoid GGD entirely and stop following friends on all social media for like a year to avoid spoilers so... dunno how possible it is...

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

King J
17 hours ago, littlemonsterL5 said:

I'm going to try to wait to be surprised with the entire set list and stage. Wish me luck. 

I did this for BTWB, and I didn't know princess die. I knew about it obviously, but u hadn't listened. So it was REALLY overwhelming when she performed it!

Rowt ay soyng aybouwt yer eyesh, ayt ay sliysche ohf cherreh pye. Eye crei'd awl noiyght.

Archived