💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

How Will We Witness™ the First JWT Show?

TeenIdle

Featured Posts

That J

Im not going until late November so I will be watching some shows before mine!  Lol

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, SHOOKGA said:

Snapchat maps

:trollga:

spread love and peace with every intention. Cherish everything u have. Be Yourself

littlepotter
On 7/22/2017 at 5:35 PM, MaryJaneHolland said:

There's no point in livestreaming the last show :saladga: Do we have to wait whole tour to pass to see some professional footage? :saladga:

Wtf :selena: imagine streaming the first show, what would be the point of coming

chaeri pls

The best thing to do to see it first hand as it happens is to go on instagram and under search click "places" and search Rogers Arena (located at 800 griffiths way, Vancouver). That will show you pictures and videos from everyone that has checked into Rogers Arena. I'm going that night and I'll post a pic of the stage as soon as I walk in. And don't forget Vancouver is Pacific time so if you're eastern time we're 3 hours behind you. 

darkgaga

I think we will live react here to instagram and twitter vids like with the previous first shows

MaryJaneHolland
1 hour ago, littlepotter said:

Wtf :selena: imagine streaming the first show, what would be the point of coming

Wut? :selena:

speedbliss

I always make vids right after the shows. I'll be making one for Vancouver too - but after the show. I wouldn't enjoy the show as much if I were livestreaming it. Some of my vids are a mess. Some are pretty good.  My channel- YouTube.com/joshejosh - I'll post a few hours after the show.  Maybe a clip during the show if its possible. 

Borislshere

I'll probably hold a Rabb.it viewing party with and play periscope live streams

homomo

I'll probably take lots of (crappy) footage from the Vancouver show. I'm behind the stage. However, I'm GA in Tacoma. Probably won't record much. Maybe a few snapchats 

Arturo

Honestly it's my favorite time. Everyone crowds into the first show thread I remember it was Seoul, South Korea for BTWB and Ft. Lauderdale, Florida for artRAVE. We just post pics and videos as people post them online who are the show. Snapchat wasn't around for the last tour (or it wasn't as prominent) so that's another way I guess. Twitter will be the main source. 

1ooo d0veZ

This thread is giving me flashbacks to April 27,2012.Those mash potato quality ass videos still give me anxiety 😷😷

No, I won't elaborate. I just told you.

VillainTina
5 hours ago, Devyn said:

I'll probably hold a Rabb.it viewing party with and play periscope live streams

sis plz feel free to @ me when you do !

i been on GGD almos everyday these past 2 weeks hoping SOME type of info leaks :saladga:

my body is ready :derpga:

Queen Of Red M&M's /// Linda Evangelista /// Id Like To Keep It On Please 😶

Archived