💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga & Adele NEED to Collab...

OMonster

Featured Posts

OMonster

Honestly, they need to release a song together. Their voices blend so, so beautifully and we know they are very friendly with each other. It could be huge. 

Something like this would really consolidate Gaga's vocal ability (because for some reason, some people still seem to have her in a box... ha), and it would be a huge hit. Anything with Adele in smashes and combined with the intrigue of the 'unconventional' pairing, I think a duet between them could be even bigger than Telephone. 

And, breaking the music not a bling view for a second, this could really usher Gaga into another hugely successful commercial era if that's what she chooses. Joanne has done incredibly well but it's intention was to heal Gaga, not to smash. I think if, and most likely when, Gaga wants to return to mainstream pop; an Adele collaboration would really help her a lot whilst retaining the work of C2C and Joanne. 

Spoiler

pls don't come at me with the dinner. ft adele mess thnx :toofunny:

It's gotta happen. 

Come on queens :giveup:

subtext / fantasy

IcePrincess

but Adele due to her poor technique has problems with vocal chords right now and she's not able to sing honey.

Lucas

That would be so amazing! With a dope live performance at the Grammy's. Best duo grammy guaranteed

Reality

I love Adele, I think she gets a lot of sh*t by people here saying she's overrated and stuff, but I love her, she can actually sing.

I like the idea, that collab would be awesome!

🃏🖤👹

Music
8 minutes ago, IcePrincess said:

but Adele due to her poor technique has problems with vocal chords right now and she's not able to sing honey.

she's actually in talks for the next Bond theme and is currently working on her 4th studio album "struggling since she is so happy at the moment." she is still working and is slowly recovering.

OT: i need this collaboration in my life. my 2 faves and then Gaga needs to do a collab with Sia; my other fave!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQNp71wZvON33ngHifZA6p

Reality
1 minute ago, Music said:

she's actually in talks for the next Bond theme and is currently working on her 4th studio album "struggling since she is so happy at the moment." she is still working and is slowly recovering.

OT: i need this collaboration in my life. my 2 faves and then Gaga needs to do a collab with Sia; my other fave!

Girl, YES! I need her and Sia to collab, I would kill for this collab :giveup:

🃏🖤👹

C1trus

Then haters and nominal GP be like "Gaga's desperate for a hit"

No thanks :awkney:

Spoiler

Maybe after Gaga reclaims her formal relevancy :diane:

ι'м ρυℓℓιηg үσυя sтяιηgs

RonnieGagz
18 minutes ago, Music said:

Can't she do an album with happy lyrics too? :emma:

Even Lana did it :poot:

♡Gaga♡TØP♡Nightwish♡Lana♡Lorde♡Grimes♡

1ooo d0veZ

She won't.At least not while Adele is running music. She's to egocentric to collaborate with a contemporary.Maybe I shouldn't use the term "contemporary" given she failed to sell a quarter of Adele's. The fact that she's basically the reason the GP were rolling their eyes and over her by 2013 doesn't help either.

Go figure.

No, I won't elaborate. I just told you.

Archived