Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Imagine 2018 for Gaga.

BadJudas

Featured Posts

BadJudas

Imagine a plan for Lady Gaga's career in 2018

January 2018 : Annoucement of C3C

She performs Million Reasons at the Grammys. She wins at least one Grammy.

Early February :  Release of C3C, with this time, not just covers : There is 4-5 new songs. The lead single is a duo

March - May : Some Promotion of C3C, there is two second singles because there are two solo, one for Tony, one for Gaga. There are some concerts. The promo can’t be really great because Tony needs to take care of himself.

April : She’s Beyonce’s guest at Coachella. Because it is our last chance to have this f***ing live of Telephone with Bee and Gaga together. Gaga performs at least Telephone. In the best case she performs Paparazzi [Shortened], Videophone [Shortened?] and Telephone.

Early June - Early/First Half of August : Filming of AHS, 8th season. Is confirmed that this season will be the cross over between Murder House and Coven, and Scathach is the first Supreme, so...[Furthermore, Murphy called Jessica Lange for this season, i need a Lange/Gaga scene.]

End of August - First Half of October : Promotion of ASIB. She takes the identity of Ally and she speaks about the movie like if it is her biopic,  [Cuz’ she speaks as Ally and not as Gaga.], but she do promo for the Soundtrack like if it is her new album. She performs at some TV Show, one or two single, and clips. The promotion’s climax is a concert [One or Two dates?] where Bradley, the guests of the Soundtrack, and Ally herself, perform the total soundtrack. After the release of ASIB in the US, she go to Europe with the ASIB team. [Because the movie’s released date is one week after.] and she do some promo [More than Joanne...Yes.], like “The Quotidien” in France, (maybe “TF1”) with Bradley, a Graham Norton Show, etc...The best things she could do is another concert in Europe, but if this happens, she needs to do more than one concert [Like One in English, one in France, one in Italy because she is italian.].

November-December : Nothing i think...She takes a break because she will be at the next Grammys for C3C and ASIB, at the Oscars for ASIB [And others actor’s ceremonies...For ASIB and AHS8] in 2019.

Irrelevant

If Gaga's cycle is like this

Joanne - Filming - C3C - Movie - LG6 - Filming - C4C - Movie -...

:selena:

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

BadJudas
1 minute ago, Irrelevant said:

If Gaga's cycle is like this

Joanne - Filming - C3C - Movie - LG6 - Filming - C4C - Movie -...

:selena:

I don't think  it will be always this but Tony continues to speak about C3C, and i don't think Gaga will release an LG6 next year. I think it C3C in early 2018 could be a good deal, two musical side project for Gaga in 2018 (With ASIB.)...

But, i when i imagined all of this, i confess that the most exciting is a Coachella with Bee xD

SHALLOW

i'd love to see her in  season 8 of AHS as Scathach but in Roanoke she was the actress who played Scathach and not Scathach herself, so idk. Plus Jessica said she didn't want to return to AHS anytime soon 

BadJudas

Rooh please . C2C was good ! And a C3C with news songs could be interesing the next year because like this, we have a complete side-project year for Gaga ! Furthermore, like this, C3C don't make late LG6 !

BadJudas
2 minutes ago, HYPODERMIC0 said:

i'd love to see her in the season 8 of AHS as Scathach but in Roanoke she was the actress who played Scathach and not Scathach herself, so idk. Plus Jessica said she didn't want to return to AHS anytime soon 

Jessica said that yes, but Murphy want her for this next season, and i don"t be surprised if she comes back for this cross over.

SHALLOW
2 minutes ago, BadJudas said:

Rooh please . C2C was good ! And a C3C with news songs could be interesing the next year because like this, we have a complete side-project year for Gaga ! Furthermore, like this, C3C don't make late LG6 !

i want her to focus on LG6

sarahb

Joanne Tour legs for Australia, NZ, Asia, South America and lets throw in South Africa while I'm making **** up. 
I don't care what happens after that :lolga:

SHALLOW
Just now, BadJudas said:

Jessica said that yes, but Murphy want her for this next season, and i don"t be surprised if she comes back for this cross over.

you know, i'd love to see her of course and there is a 10% possibility she could come back. In fact Feud should've been a movie. that's the only reason Jessica accepted her role but then it turned out  to be a series but she did it anyway. She left AHS because she didn't want to be in a series anymore but maybe after Feud she could've changed her mind, so i do realy hope she comes back as Constance.

ViviLittleM

January - nothing until the GRAMMYs

end of Feb, beginning of March touring in Oceania

March touring in Asia

After that, beginning of ASIB promo

Ryusei

except 90% of it won't happen so make your lists and choose one :poot: 

Musery

Borislshere

As much as I would like to have another Cheek to Cheek, I'd prefer her to do a collab album with someone else. Like Lukas Nelson. 

BadJudas
1 minute ago, HYPODERMIC0 said:

you know, i'd love to see her of course and there is a 10% possibility she could come back. In fact Feud should've been a movie. that's the only reason Jessica accepted her role but then it turned out  to be a series but she did it anyway. She left AHS because she didn't want to be in a series anymore but maybe after Feud she could've changed her mind, so i do realy hope she comes back as Constance.

I thought she didn't return to AHS because, for her, 4 years in the same project was enough ! But i really think Murphy will do everything to make a come back of Lange for this season...Constance was the center of Murder House, and i think this season could turn around the antechrist child ! So...And, between us...Gaga face to face with Lange...The slayage!  

6 minutes ago, HYPODERMIC0 said:

i want her to focus on LG6

I think we'll don't have LG6 before 2019...And i think, if they (Gaga/Bennett) want to release C3C, they needs to do this quickly because of Tony's age...

Archived