Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Imagine 2018 for Gaga.

BadJudas

Featured Posts

BadJudas
6 minutes ago, Ryusei said:

except 90% of it won't happen so make your lists and choose one :poot:Β 

I know that...Is what for this topic's name is "Imagine" and not something like "Speculate"Β :classy:

SHALLOW
2 minutes ago, BadJudas said:

I thought she didn't return to AHS because, for her, 4 years in the same project was enough ! But i really think Murphy will do everything to make a come back of Lange for this season...Constance was the center of Murder House, and i think this season could turn around the antechrist child ! So...And, between us...Gaga face to face with Lange...The slayage! Β 

Β 

I think we'll don't have LG6 before 2019...And i think, if they (Gaga/Bennett) want to release C3C, they needs to do this quickly because of Tony's age...

well, idk. Jessica kinda shaded Gaga in different interviews so i think it's unlikely Ryan would put them in the same season or let their characters interact

BadJudas
Just now, HYPODERMIC0 said:

well, idk. Jessica kinda shaded Gaga in different interviews so i think it's unlikely Ryan would put them in the same season or let their characters interact

When she shaded Gaga? :O

The Surrealist
14 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

January - nothing until the GRAMMYs

end of Feb, beginning of March touring in Oceania

March touring in Asia

After that, beginning of ASIB promo

8 months of touring seems pretty rough.

ViviLittleM
3 minutes ago, Dale Cooper said:

8 months of touring seems pretty rough.

August - September - October - November - December - March = 6 xD

She toured 7 months with artRAVE... and without having a month of nothing

BadJudas

I don't think she will go to Australia...After the ArtRave's flop...She don't want to try again i think...

hausofgay

C3C? NO THANKS

My pronouns are fΓ’g/fΓ’ggot. If you don't accept it you're homophobic πŸ₯΄πŸ₯΄πŸ₯΄πŸ˜΅β€πŸ’«πŸ˜΅β€πŸ’«πŸ˜΅β€πŸ’«

SHALLOW
58 minutes ago, Devyn said:

As much as I would like to have another Cheek to Cheek, I'd prefer her to do a collab album with someone else. Like Lukas Nelson.Β 

Find Yourself is awesome

BadJudas
13 minutes ago, HYPODERMIC0 said:

Find Yourself is awesome

After, i spoke about C3C because it's a known project...I'm here for a collab with Luke !Β 

venusfly

I'm not really here for another Jazz album coming so soon, it was a nice comedown from the chaos in her career but its way too early in her career for it to become a regular thing in my opinion :shrug:, she's only just got to her first decade, she doesn't need to be winding down just yet.

I can see Gaga in later years pushing out frequent albums with organic music like that but for now I think she can do some more years of big albums.

BadJudas
38 minutes ago, Venusfly said:

I'm not really here for another Jazz album coming so soon, it was a nice comedown from the chaos in her career but its way too early in her career for it to become a regular thing in my opinion :shrug:, she's only just got to her first decade, she doesn't need to be winding down just yet.

I can see Gaga in later years pushing out frequent albums with organic music like that but for now I think she can do some more years of big albums.

I like C3C, but i agree with you. But, if i speak about C3C is just because it is the most probable side musical project!Β 

Organic music and big albums are not incompatible ! I'm sure that Gaga can make a great album with just acoustic instrument [A pure rock album please.]

bloody g

To me:

Q1: Doesn't attend Grammys, wins one for Million Reasons. JWT expands to Oceania and Asia.

Q2: Recording AHS, probably another lead role but not as huge as The Countess.

Q3: Promotion for the soundtrack, it sells good and gets a top 20, but the movie flops and critics don't like it.

Q4: Nothing, she is doing new music secretly and getting new projects started. Maybe getting pregnant.

γ€ŽπŸπšπ­πž 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 π›πž πœπ‘πšπ§π πžπγ€

Archived