💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Praying ASIB Will Provide Gaga's Love Song!

SlayGagaloo

Featured Posts

SlayGagaloo

Ha love me like you do :poot::pray:

The lead from the soundtrack (imo) should be taken very seriously by her team :madge:

I hope she has a massive Ballad / love song prepared to storm the charts before the official release of ASIB. :pray:

This is a big opportunity for her and I think the Soundtrack is as important as the movie itself so she better deliver :selena:

@BorisIsHere:pray::pray:

I swear they'll be hearing from my lawyers if the pull The Cure 2.0 / Perfect Illusion 2.0 / The Edge of Glory 2.0 (mess of an mv). 

Xoxo :lana::pray:

Light your candles flops :pray::diane::pray::pray::pray:

:pray:

Over.

The Surrealist
1 minute ago, loathereality said:

when are we expecting the release

October/ November 2018

SlayGagaloo
6 minutes ago, loathereality said:

when are we expecting the release

The movie: 

Release date

September 28, 2018 (United States)

So the single should be released before that :gum:

Can't Stop the Feeling was released ~ 6 months before the movie (Trolls) not sure if it's common to release a song from the soundtrack this early :/

Over.

SlayGagaloo
7 minutes ago, Dale Cooper said:

October/ November 2018

How :huh:

Over.

ryanripley

i had no idea soundtracks have singles :poot: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

The Surrealist
1 hour ago, ryanripley said:

i had no idea soundtracks have singles :poot: 

They usually don't. Especially when the soundtrack is kept secret for so long and is part of the movies' plot.

SlayGagaloo
10 minutes ago, Dale Cooper said:

How what?

I mean if the movie is released in September 

Over.

Anveeroy
14 minutes ago, SlayGagaloo said:

I mean if the movie is released in September 

You are correct. And the soundtrack will be released on that day.

See La La Land https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/La_La_Land_(film)

See Chicago: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chicago:_Music_from_the_Miramax_Motion_Picture (It was released one month before the movie) 

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

thopekas

I think its difficult to make a hit love song from a movie soundtrack, like "I will always love You" or "My heart will go on" size of hits.Even La La Land that gained so many Oscars and got a ton of critical acclaim ,couldnt make a memorable hit love song that slayed the charts or the GP. So i assume its not so easy for Gags too,but at the same time the soundtrack album could have good sales and some success because of Gaga's Brand Name and writing/singing skills even if the movie flops quite a bit.

5 hours ago, Dale Cooper said:

They usually don't. Especially when the soundtrack is kept secret for so long and is part of the movies' plot.

I think if they intend to market the soundtrack, they will pick a single and it will be played at the credit roll. Just like 50shades series, Beauty and a Beast Ari x John Legend version etc. Since the selling point of ASIB pretty much is new Gaga music, I'm pretty sure they will select a song that has no involvement in the plot or a reprise of a pop song as the single. Who doesn't want a IDWLF size hit? :classy:

Archived