Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Does seating make a big difference?

NIghtmareElm

Featured Posts

NIghtmareElm

I'm seeing her in LA at The Forum next month.  I'm seated around section 112-115.  One of those sections.  Don't want to be specific to a bunch of strangers :laughga:

Every concert I have ever been to I've always had nose bleed seats.  I could see okay but the sound was never awesome.  I saw Kanye last year.  I had really high seats.  Not sure if it was because of the venue's sound but there were times where I could barely him.  I saw Gaga in Vegas back in 2013.  I could hear her but she sounded very far away.  Since I am closer than I've ever been before, should I be able to hear a lot better?  Will Gaga's vocals be more crisp and clear?  

Also what's it like to see Gaga kinda close to where I'm gonna be? :koons:

highbythebeach

idk sis but I have pretty bad seats almost behind stage seats and it's gonna be my first concert so idk what it''ll b like

NIghtmareElm
1 minute ago, highbythebeach said:

idk sis but I have pretty bad seats almost behind stage seats and it's gonna be my first concert so idk what it''ll b like

Gaga was my first concert too.  Even though you have bad seats, she makes it a magical experience.  Nobody is like her live.  

highbythebeach
5 minutes ago, JoeysWorldTour said:

Gaga was my first concert too.  Even though you have bad seats, she makes it a magical experience.  Nobody is like her live.  

what was it like? 

shoful

I cant wait to see the stage layout so I can plan where to be in GA

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

shoful
Just now, highbythebeach said:

what was it like? 

It was like being high by the beach :ladyhaha:

Well the sound depends on the venues sound system. With a good system, where you're sitting shouldn't affect the sound. 

As far as seating, Gaga puts on such amazing shows that even people in the worst nose bleed seats can still experience how great of a performer she is and how great of a show she puts on. That can't be said for other musicians. I've seen some performers in not the greatest seats and I'm like ok, I could've just listened to the album at home and enjoyed it more tbh. Kanye was one of them. Snooze fest much. 

I've become a bit of a seat hog though and if I can't score a good ticket directly from the source then I'll save for months and buy a good seat for tons of money from a scalper if I have to. 

highbythebeach
4 minutes ago, shoful said:

:trollga::ladyhaha:

Helxig
17 minutes ago, highbythebeach said:

The seats that are to the side of the stage actually aren't the worst tbh :tongue:  you get an interesting perspective, and sometimes get a glimpse of backstage... sometimes... Gaga's shows might be more private though lol. IMO the seats at the very back pf the venue are worse.

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Laceface

I got moved for free from way at the top back of the O2 to side of stage much lower down for artRAVE, you could actually see some interesting elements, like changes & it obviously added more of a 3D perspective. I guess it depends on the JWT stage design too. 

Chromatic

I only got one advice; never be seated at a Lady Gaga concert. Did it once, at the artRAVE, and I regret it so much. The floor seems like so much more fun.

Belivet

I'm assuming it's on the side of the stage. I had seats on a side of the stage at the artRAVE, I thought it was great since I was much closer to the stage than I would have been if I got the seats that gave a full center view of the stage.

Delusional Aura
1 hour ago, shoful said:

What if she's never been high or been to a beach :selena:

shoful
2 hours ago, Delusional Aura said:

What if she's never been high or been to a beach :selena:

Idk its their username so Im assuming they've at least done one of those :poot:

Archived