💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

What if this was what the stage looked like??

Ken Zahn

Featured Posts

RochestrMonstr

I like it a lot. I could definitely picture it. Very Joanne

I hope there really is a lot of that neon pink. 

Ken Zahn
Just now, MarlonBrando7 said:

I THINK SOMETHING LIKE THIS COULD BE GREAT :firega:

377381_325462390801846_166643373350416_1

:giveup:

The giant walls and the poles over the stage are a little in the way but overall it's cool!! 

I'm a huntie and y'all should be one too 😉

TheRoof
8 minutes ago, Ken Zahn said:

The giant walls and the poles over the stage are a little in the way but overall it's cool!! 

the giant walls and poles could be behind the stage floor and this could be iconic :firega:

Irrelevant

That's a 3D mockup of the "stage" that leaked with some changes

C6XbDZ8VAAI5MsW.jpg:largej

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

Irrelevant
1 hour ago, HausOfSynth said:

don't be mean people, they probably made this and wanted to know how you guys liked it. i honestly would expect something...more from Gaga but i do like the colors you or the person chose and i think they fit the joanne theme.

we can criticize whatever we want, thank you. If we just stayed positive all the time they won't know how to improve it.

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

HausOfSynth
6 hours ago, Irrelevant said:

we can criticize whatever we want, thank you. If we just stayed positive all the time they won't know how to improve it.

Hey guess what, you can criticize without be extremely rude. I didn't know if he made that render and spent time to think about it and make it to share it with us. Even though he didn't, i didn't know, and i wanted to be respectful and didn't want to hurt his feelings. and yes, you can be polite and give criticism at the same time. For example, i said i liked the colors but i would expect more from a Gaga stage. But that's just how i treat people. Have a great day!

I use to like the idea but lately I'm lowkey hoping for a different stage setup. 

NecroManny

I would love this! Kinda hard to decide which platform to go to tho! And will she swing down? Like in the super bowl? 

Justice4ARTPOP

Archived