šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Gaga x Carino: Engaged?

teawhore

Featured Posts

Fernster7

Good for her I guess.Ā 

We have two selves. One the world needs us to be, compliant, and the shadow. Ignore it and life is forever suffering.

teawhore

You haven't come for Carino's ass yet, wow

ā™” nyc ā™”

JustYouandI
Just now, GAGASGODDESS said:

You haven't come for Carino's ass yet, wow

1. This is most likely not true, so why bother.

2. Even if it were true, complaning will change nothing, so why bother.

BlaqJezus

PapaJ: "You want to ask for permission? How bouts ya get back to me when you get a haircutĀ that doesn't make you look like a serial killer. Also, hope you're ready for the prenup of all prenups."

Ā 

This is a mess, and it better not be true at all. They haven't been serious or together for that long, and it is right after Taylor...let's not.

Nicole

Pretty sure this rumor was posted when these articles were first published. There's nothing to suggest they are true.Ā 

Anyway, it takes a shitty insider to potentially spoil a proposal for the person being proposed to. Also, the articles insinuate that her parents barely knew him thus used the weekend to "get to know" him meanwhile they were spending time together long before that weekend?Ā 

If it ends up being true, great for her i guessĀ 

Ā 

Talent

YASS. I'm ready.Ā :firega:

šŸ”µ - Banned because I quoted a stupid meme. Literally. So, yeah.

sara57

You put a link from Gossip Cop that confirmed these stories are false. It says they checked out the story with all sources and representatives connected with Gaga and Christian and everybody said there's no wedding in plan.Ā 

She has a tour until December, she's going to be on the road and extra busy, so when would she organize and have a wedding?

Pretty damn false. These articles are so annoying and they're all made up by the same tabloid.Ā :sure:

Archived