💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Where will Lana and Tyler debut on the BB 200?

NIghtmareElm

Featured Posts

NIghtmareElm

Where do you think Tyler the Creator and Lana Del Rey will debut on the top 200?

Lana will most likely debut at number 1.  I can totally see her knocking Jay Z off the number 1 spot.  The biggest reason why 4:44 was number 1 was because it was finally streamed on all platforms.  Most people hate Tidal but still wanted to listen to the new Jay Z album.  However Lana has a strong fanbase and it's getting the best reviews she's ever had.  

Tyler will most likely debut at number 3.  Lana will knock Jay down to number 2 but I can't see Tyler knocking Jay to number 3.  While Flower Boy is a better album than 4:44, Tyler has more of a cult following.  He isn't as hyped up as Jay.  

Poissonche

Unless Drake or whoever is liked by the youngsters these days makes a surprise release like at the time of Honeymoon, Lana should get it. I mean, I don't know about you guys, but I think that album is GREAT AS ****.

Yuuri

TayTay will suprise release and snatch that #1 with one day sales and no streams. :giggle:

Arturo

I'm rooting for Tyler, Meek Mill, or now even Linkin Park for the top spot.

Its all going to come down to whether Meek and Tyler's streams can close and overcome the gap they're gonna have in comparison to Lana's pure sales.

ItsTommyBitch

Rooting for Lana ...even though she's already given Tyler promo and Facetime'd him about his record and not even tweeted that her album is out:laughga:( :smh: Girl what are you doing)

Its gonna come down to streaming though. I think physical sales + iTunes Lana has on lock, with Meek coming in 2nd and little distance in front of Tyler (or they might switch) but streaming wise, I think meek/tyler will outdo Lana :noparty: She used to be like the strongest female streaming presence ever back when it was just Spotify too :rip: 

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

Anderson123

Doesn't Tyler have a higher chance of debuting at #1 though ? He's kind of critically acclaimed as far as I remember and Lana is not the type of artist you see other than online and festivals.

LustForLife
8 minutes ago, Alan123 said:

Doesn't Tyler have a higher chance of debuting at #1 though ? He's kind of critically acclaimed as far as I remember and Lana is not the type of artist you see other than online and festivals.

Lana has had always strong opening weeks with absolutely no promo, for example she opened with 188k copies for Ultraviolence, And 112k with Honeymoon, pure sales only. 

n0ne
15 minutes ago, Alan123 said:

So far Lana is beating him in critical reception actually

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

Archived