đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga wax figures

Arcanum

Featured Posts

Arcanum

Hey yo boos. Recently I've noticed about Madame Tussauds fiasco about the wax figure of Beyonce that looked like a Lindsey/Mariah/Shakira hybrid  .

[For those who haven't enjoyed the mastahpiece :poot:: beyonce-wax-figure-whitewashed-feature-4]

I remember once a good friend of mine visited the museum and took a photo of a beautiful Gaga wax figure that you couldn't tell if it was Gaga or not. It's been almost a decade ever since so I cannot even find the photo inside my **** filled:gum: [EDIT:] inside my essays filled folders.

So have u seen up close & personal any wax figures? :oprah: Were they successful? :oprah:Could u embed the photo to make our critiques? :oprah:

I Wantth your Love...I Wantth your Love.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I went to a wax museum southern from Las Vegas and their models were very good. 

Linus Gaga

a-wax-figure-of-pop-star-lady-gaga-wearimadame-tussauds-wax-museum.jpglady-gaga-wax-statue-madame-tussauds-musThe one in my place is good ! HongKong Madame Tussauds

Hit me a message and say hi !

Arcanum
Just now, Linus Gaga said:

a-wax-figure-of-pop-star-lady-gaga-wearimadame-tussauds-wax-museum.jpglady-gaga-wax-statue-madame-tussauds-musThe one in my place is good ! HongKong Madame Tussauds

Oh my! THIS LOOKS SO GORGEOUS!!!:excited2:

Did she ever wear a dress like this???

Linus Gaga
1 minute ago, Arcanum said:

25g9ks2.jpg8a573774f258105085033796ba2188ec12452224

YES !!!!!!!!!!!! She did , at korea 2009 

Chicka

I saw wax Gaga in San Francisco and it barely looked like her, because on top of it not perfectly capturing her likeness, it was fame-era proportions. It was still cool to see and to get an idea of Gaga's size, she was freakin tiny. 465bffd76c568f656403ef3b52aa4ae343cb0ef9

the outfit is a mess, the hair is a mess, the lipstick is a mess, the eye makeup is a mess, she's a mess. In my opinion, of course :saladga:. But like I said it was still fun to see. I was slightly Starstruck when I saw her (it?).

Linus Gaga
4 minutes ago, Arcanum said:

But now the figure changed to the sydney monster hall outfit 

Arcanum
1 minute ago, Linus Gaga said:

YES !!!!!!!!!!!! She did , at korea 2009 

OMG! This artist should really get promoted! The resemblence is absolutely stunning! I would even risk to say that the wax figure looks more Gaga than the real one.:poot:

3 minutes ago, brooklynnightss said:

I saw wax Gaga in San Francisco and it barely looked like her, because on top of it not perfectly capturing her likeness, it was fame-era proportions. It was still cool to see and to get an idea of Gaga's size, she was freakin tiny. 465bffd76c568f656403ef3b52aa4ae343cb0ef9

the outfit is a mess, the hair is a mess, the lipstick is a mess, the eye makeup is a mess, she's a mess. In my opinion, of course :saladga:. But like I said it was still fun to see. I was slightly Starstruck when I saw her (it?).

It seems to me more like Paola Bracho meets Fame Gaga heading for the Superbowl. :poot:But I would definitely say that this looks like Gaga!

Emigrante

When I was in London's Madame Tussauds, Gaga's figure was fine. She looks a bit like Kesha here, but anyway, great figure in my opinion. And her curls are straightened here, but I guess gravitation works. :D 

10985479_966390043379322_278208679476861

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

Arcanum
4 minutes ago, Emigrante said:

When I was in London's Madame Tussauds, Gaga's figure was fine. She looks a bit like Kesha here, but anyway, great figure in my opinion. And her curls are straightened here, but I guess gravitation works. :D 

10985479_966390043379322_278208679476861

This awkward moment that I try to google the original outfit typing "gaga telephone on her head black dress" :toofunny:

It looks great! I miss this "blank staring" Gaga expression. *sigh*

Emigrante
2 minutes ago, Arcanum said:

This awkward moment that I try to google the original outfit typing "gaga telephone on her head black dress" :toofunny:

It looks great! I miss this "blank staring" Gaga expression. *sigh*

The problem with those figures is that they mostly use the same face over all of those figures. And she's got older a little bit now, and it would be nice if they update her face or something. xD It's from Jonathan Ross show. 

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

the best ones:

Gaga-Tussau-Hollywood.jpg606653ab2d5de2cab8aa389147485f81.jpg

Spoiler

Her latest one was awful

1409032675172_wps_2_Photo_release_For_im

Madame-Tussauds-Sydney-2.jpg

OKAY WHAT IS THIS ONE

gaga-wax-070213sp.jpg

omg why is princess is princess high my new nickname

2 minutes ago, uvglo said:

OKAY WHAT IS THIS ONE

gaga-wax-070213sp.jpg

me trying to make a sim of Gaga :giggle:

Arcanum
2 minutes ago, AIex said:

me trying to make a sim of Gaga :giggle:

I CANT:toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny:

2a0go6t.jpg

Archived