Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Is there any truth to this?

highbythebeach

Featured Posts

highbythebeach

Does anyone know if this is even a little true because it would be so much fun to hear these songs live 

calmar

I bet she'd play Scheiße, my fave gaga song, during the other tour I won't get to see because she's not coming near me :madge: 

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

Miracle

This is based on a fake rehearsal audio that "leaked" on Youtube so no there's no truth to it but one can dream. Gaga skip Just Dance, Telephone, LoveGame and sing the fan favourites

highbythebeach
3 minutes ago, sipthistea said:

Love the songs but hope not :madge:

Why not?

Luke78619
8 minutes ago, Miracle said:

This is based on a fake rehearsal audio that "leaked" on Youtube so no there's no truth to it but one can dream. Gaga skip Just Dance, Telephone, LoveGame and sing the fan favourites

I actually pray she'll perform Lovegame with the beat used at Coachella :pray: it sounded so badass 

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

sipthistea
7 minutes ago, highbythebeach said:

Why not?

'Cause they are so different from Joanne's songs. I hope they bring the album to life, so I can't imagine these songs being performed this time around :lana:

AndrewGr

No it all started from a fake video. We know absolutely nothing about the tour's setlist.

Miracle
10 minutes ago, AndrewGr said:

No it all started from a fake video. We know absolutely nothing about the tour's setlist.

Well Richy confirmed she was going to sing DIC on Insta Stories. Also, there are Bad Romance rehearsals.

Talent

Fake. But IT NEEDS TO HAPPEN. I'm shaking. :giveup:

🔵 - Banned because I quoted a stupid meme. Literally. So, yeah.

TimisaMonster

Well who knows...she is getting to the point where her single hits are piling up and shes gonna perform the new album...its most likely a 2 hour show, so idk...

If she doesn't have a story like TMB then maybe she'll have time to do some fan faves

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Teal Ambition
40 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

I think she'll be doing Scheisse

I seriously hope she does :giveup: I didn't get the chance to go to the BTWB so it NEEDS to happen:excited2:

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

Archived