đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Describe The General Admission/Floor Experience

hausofbrice

Featured Posts

WildAmerican

I'm going to a stadium show (Wrigley field) and my tickets are on the field but it's not GA, there are assigned seats? I'm wondering how that's gonna work?

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Radio Ga Ga
1 hour ago, Monster Voices said:

Hmm maybe having just the card in your pocket is worse then cause it can slip out. If you take a wallet you can go for a small bag or just pants with a tighter pocket or a pocket with a zipper. In the BTW ball i had my documents and all with me but my jean pockets were hella tight so nothing flew out :laughga: Sometimes I will just ditch my stuff with a friend that has a bag but for that you need some arrangements.

Oh yeah I was thinking about wearing jeans too, but wouldn't it be too hot and sweaty? My show is in November and in Detroit, but then there's a lot of people... so its such an eternal struggle about what to wear

Radio Ga Ga
1 hour ago, WildAmerican said:

I'm going to a stadium show (Wrigley field) and my tickets are on the field but it's not GA, there are assigned seats? I'm wondering how that's gonna work?

I've been to a Ariana concert and that's a sports arena one. If you have a specific seat assigned, then they literally put foldable chairs on the field :toofunny:, and when the show begins pretty much everyone just stand up before their chairs

Nicole
1 hour ago, WildAmerican said:

Someone correct me if i'm wrong, but in Australia when there are seats on the field at a stadium show, it's just like any other seat in the stadium - there will be sections and rows and you sit according to what your ticket says.

E.g. the ticket might say Section 12, Row 4, Seat 4. You'd find section 12, then be in the 4th row 4th seat.

Otherwise it might be first come first serve, but I've never seen anything like that before and I'd imagine it get messy with people leaving single seats or there not being enough seats in a row for larger parties.

Ronk
1 hour ago, Pamelaisley said:

Omg when they showed that scene of the little girl jumping, I found myself in the background! :toofunny: I'm the pink flashing thing all the way in the back!

That's great.  If you can be more specific about the scene (the 1st girl or the 2nd girl) and where you are in the scene, I can find the original unmodified video of that clip and get it to you.  Those girls were shown with the lyrics "My life is brilliant" because Gaga indicates that it is her fan's lives that are brilliant (they are all "superstars", they will all "sing and dance").  For artistic reasons, the clips you see in the video were modified in various ways during post production.  Starting with the original video clips, I panned across them as the motion was going,  zoomed in or out during the motion, and added slo-mo.  All of these modifications can reduce the resolution of the video, so the raw footage may be clearer. 

Another one of our members, @VinnyGaga is also in the video.  He is the guy to the left of Gaga at the piano, with his sister on the right.  Actually, that clip is a reverse image, so he is really on the right.  Vinny and his sister rule, and they made the video more emotionally moving.  Just before that clip, the girl at the piano with Gaga is Alyssa Rodemeyer, Jamey Rodemeyer's sister.

Another of our members, @ALEXANDRE , who was also at that concert, gave me the idea for the theme of the video, by telling me that it is every fan's dream to someday meet Gaga, but very few ever will.

I live outside the space time continuum.

VenusPenus

are there mosh pits at gaga concerts bc imma be like

7825a1f4-5b25-467a-b152-16b40848e519.gif

during Perfect Illusion

let’s stay playful together

DeleteMyAccount
2 hours ago, WildAmerican said:

You get an assigned seat. Just like any other concert with assigned seats on the floor. Or like at the Grammys, for example.

TMB & ArtRave was great imo! BTWB not so much since half the shows were in stadiums or fields so you can have GA tickets and be far away. :toofunny:

Pamelaisley
29 minutes ago, Ronk said:

That's great.  If you can be more specific about the scene (the 1st girl or the 2nd girl) and where you are in the scene, I can find the original unmodified video of that clip and get it to you.  Those girls were shown with the lyrics "My life is brilliant" because Gaga indicates that it is her fan's lives that are brilliant (they are all "superstars", they will all "sing and dance").

Yeah, around the 20 second mark with "my life is brilliant" you can see my pink blinking headband allll the way up top in the back. I don't think it's worth it because you can't see my face or anything. Thank you anyway! :D

I was really surprised when she said that his sister was there and then I got really emotional.  

the moon lights her way 🌖🦇

Ronk
2 hours ago, Pamelaisley said:

Yeah, around the 20 second mark with "my life is brilliant" you can see my pink blinking headband allll the way up top in the back. I don't think it's worth it because you can't see my face or anything. Thank you anyway! :D

I was really surprised when she said that his sister was there and then I got really emotional.  

Where are you going for Joanne?  I'll be at Philadelphia.

Poissonche
2 hours ago, VenusPenus said:

are there mosh pits at gaga concerts bc imma be like

7825a1f4-5b25-467a-b152-16b40848e519.gif

during Perfect Illusion

Don't you dare.

Pamelaisley
2 hours ago, Ronk said:

Where are you going for Joanne?  I'll be at Philadelphia.

Me too!!! 

djparky

GA is fine- ok you get the obnoxious people who insist on barging through to the front, but it's possible to move around and get some space if you need it. On the last tour all the catwalks meant the crowd dispersed across the entire floor. It will be cramped and fairly unpleasant if you must be on or near the barrier right at the front

Ronk
12 hours ago, Pamelaisley said:

Me too!!! 

I'm going to the 2nd show ... Sept. 11.

Pamelaisley
1 hour ago, Ronk said:

I'm going to the 2nd show ... Sept. 11.

Aw, I'm going to the first one :/ 

Archived