💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Describe The General Admission/Floor Experience

hausofbrice

Featured Posts

hausofbrice

What is it like being general admission and standing at a Gaga show? Are the people grouped together like a herd of wild animals, are people separated into lines to create order? Is it easy to get close to the stage, are shorter people more likely to be at the front of the pack and what could I do to get close to the stage?  Do the security guards block your view at all? Do people often pass out? 

Overall just describe the floor of the concert and the experience :staymad:

xoxo, brice ♡

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

One word: Lit. I usually stand towards the back cause I'm not into getting rubbed up against. But it's great. I have never been to the front, but was in the Monster Pit for BTWB, was nice cause they capped it off so you still had room to move without getting someone's sweat all over you. I could also whip my hair around to "hair" - my consensus on GA: doooooo it!

hausofbrice
11 minutes ago, Ronk said:

There are a few instances that show the GA situation in this video I made from my seat in front row lower level.

https://vimeo.com/100648495

Thanks for this video! It makes me even more excited for the show :giveup:

xoxo, brice ♡

Radio Ga Ga

I'm a little scared about theft, if I have a wallet and phone in my pocket, I bet people might steal them

Monster Voices

I'm always in the front. I go early, meet up with the other fans and get my excitement going. 

During the show you get to see the artist up close, but even if you're not that close you know you are surrounded by the real fans that waited with you.

Most important of all - In the croud you can go wild like you can't in a seat. You can scream and sing and dance and jump all you want. You will get some looks if ypu do that in the seated area. You get a full emersion in the spirit of the show. That makes a concert good for me. 

Forever and Always!

1 minute ago, Radio Ga Ga said:

I'm a little scared about theft, if I have a wallet and phone in my pocket, I bet people might steal them

Nah not when people have paid that much to get in. It's really fun in GA as long as there aren't too many overly drunk people who aren't even really there for gaga, they can get annoying.

Ronk
4 minutes ago, itsbriceidk said:

Thanks for this video! It makes me even more excited for the show :giveup:

This video shows the audience in GA better, in slow motion even, but many monsters won't like it because it does not use Gaga's music:  https://vimeo.com/199765233

I live outside the space time continuum.

Monster Voices
Just now, Radio Ga Ga said:

A valid point really. If not stolen, your wallet can get lost. Try to bring very few things- just enough cash to get back if you go by taxi or sth- and if you have an older phone, take it instead of the new one. You can leave everything else in the car/ home /hotel room. 

Forever and Always!

Radio Ga Ga
1 minute ago, Karl said:

Nah not when people have paid that much to get in. It's really fun in GA as long as there aren't too many overly drunk people who aren't even really there for gaga, they can get annoying.

Alright, that's good too hear!

im gonna be alone there with a come to mama ticket so it's gonna be rly adventurous :poot:

Radio Ga Ga
2 minutes ago, Monster Voices said:

A valid point really. If not stolen, your wallet can get lost. Try to bring very few things- just enough cash to get back if you go by taxi or sth- and if you have an older phone, take it instead of the new one. You can leave everything else in the car/ home /hotel room. 

I might actually stitch some cash on the inside of my shirt or something, and then hold my phone on my hand the whole time 

Edit: it's credit card entry though, so I need to bring my card

Monster Voices
2 minutes ago, Radio Ga Ga said:

I might actually stitch some cash on the inside of my shirt or something, and then hold my phone on my hand the whole time 

Edit: it's credit card entry though, so I need to bring my card

Hmm maybe having just the card in your pocket is worse then cause it can slip out. If you take a wallet you can go for a small bag or just pants with a tighter pocket or a pocket with a zipper. In the BTW ball i had my documents and all with me but my jean pockets were hella tight so nothing flew out :laughga: Sometimes I will just ditch my stuff with a friend that has a bag but for that you need some arrangements.

Forever and Always!

Pamelaisley
13 minutes ago, Ronk said:

This video shows the audience in GA better, in slow motion even, but many monsters won't like it because it does not use Gaga's music:  https://vimeo.com/199765233

Omg when they showed that scene of the little girl jumping, I found myself in the background! :toofunny: I'm the pink flashing thing all the way in the back! 

I'll be in GA for the first time (seeing Gaga) and I'm going to hold onto my phone for dear life so it doesn't get stolen. I did it at another GA concert and it worked pretty well. I'm giving my money to my brother so he can get me merch while I'm standing. 

the moon lights her way 🌖🦇

DeleteMyAccount

A giant orgy.

No, haha. But at my artrave there was a lot of space to move around in the GA and it was easy to follow Gaga around on the runways. One fan threw their shirt up to her and she wore it. 

Nicole

Gaga shows are generally tame considering other artists' mosh. In saying that, the atmosphere is electric and you won't find it in the seating area. Whether it's easy to get close to the stage depends on the crowd and stage design. For BTWB, those who lined up early got the front but for artRave everywhere was a good spot and moved around quite a bit as Gaga moved around. Short people are no more or less likely to be at the front - it depends when you start lining up and also depends who you have got around you. I'm lucky I've had a few people in my experience let me go in front of them but in no way would I ever expect that to happen all the time. Security guards are fine they've never been in my way. People have passed out, usually those that are in the front and therefore a bit squished. To prevent that, drink water (security often pass it around to the first few rows) and tell security if you're not feeling well.

Archived