💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Your Dream Gaga Project

Duella Dvil

Featured Posts

Duella Dvil

Ignore your desire for satire and just saying an era with promotion and hits...

Dig deeper and get creative

My dream project is a visual album directed by Quentin Tarantino and Robert Rodriguez (Sin City). Something in the vein of Pulp Fiction with lots of camp but an air of seriousness. The music would be something different for her yet slightly familiar, in the vein of John Wayne with that Americana feeling but also with the industrial house aspect of DITD. The visual delivery would be less of a Beyonce/Lemonade more of a Purple Rain meets Madonna SecretProjectRevolution. I want that almost metal feeling she gave during the Born this way era with the ability for her to just unleash her powerhouse vocals.

www.instagram.com/theduella666

BadJudas

Oh please...Don't let this thread flop ! xD 

I would like an album inspired by the theater. More exactly, i want an album, or at least, a song and its clip inspired by the "Grand Guignol" theater. Something trash with some blood etc...[In fact, i expect a season of AHS inspired by this theater], but i would die for a clip with this universe, and a trashy-fun song a la Gaga could be perfect *w* 

Oh, and to be in peace with myself...Gaga, please, do a Rock album. I need this in my life.

ryanripley

omg revive this thread! :grr: 

my realistic answer: a rock/metal album would cure my acne, for sure

my dream answer: i want her to revisit mythology (probably greek but i'll settle with anything) and re-tell the mythic tales through music and videos, essentially a visual album with the possibility of a twist of her own small story :flutter: i know she touched on greek influence for some of ARTPOP but it wasn't enough for my heart :giveup:

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

BadJudas
On 22/07/2017 at 0:50 PM, ryanripley said:

omg revive this thread! :grr: 

my realistic answer: a rock/metal album would cure my acne, for sure

A Gaga Rock album can cure everything ! 

Duella Dvil

Okay ladies now let's get real creative

MaryJaneHolland

I'll post later :gaycat:

A visual album by Jonas Akerlund, yes please.

Vergil

It'd be ARTPOP using the circus theme and the demise of the artist for the whole era and the tour. That's why I can't get over it.:giveup:

My dream Gaga project is: let she make her own TV reality show (like Ellen, James Corden) / series

Jed Mayo

I've always wanted gaga to create an album about the elements, moon phases, and the universe. I love the song Blossom by Kerli, and the music video combines nature with technology in a really amazing way that has both aesthetics and purpose. I thought it would be cool to see gaga do something like that, combining the universe with pop music, in a similar way of ARTPOP. Except this would have more polished/refined imagery and sound.

BadJudas
52 minutes ago, wojx xoxo said:

My dream Gaga project is: let she make her own TV reality show (like Ellen, James Corden) / series

Interesing, i think, and what kind of show/serie you imagine for her? ^^

Duella Dvil
3 hours ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

I'll post later :gaycat:

A visual album by Jonas Akerlund, yes please.

MY *** THROBBING IN AND OUT OF EXISTENCE

SpookyKid

concept visual album, all videos directed by Klein :hor: 

Life has a hopeful undertone |-/

TimisaMonster

I want Gaga to release an album where she releases a virtual reality video and we get to see it all around us :giveup:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Archived