rumor

"Insider" Account Teases LG6/JWT

London GUY

Featured Posts

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Bio said:

I'm an insider too, Lady Gaga is releasing the Fancy Pants music video in 2 weeks. That's all I'm gonna say 'cause I don't wanna lose my job. shhhh don't tell ur mother

Bookmarked 

7 minutes ago, Bio said:

I'm an insider too, Lady Gaga is releasing the Fancy Pants music video in 2 weeks. That's all I'm gonna say 'cause I don't wanna lose my job. shhhh don't tell ur mother

my mother's friend whose cousin twice removed, ex-boyfriend's grandmother's who's gaga's personal janitor says otherwise.

Mirages
25 minutes ago, London GUY said:

Translation: I don't wanna get caught in the web of lies I just tweeted :trollga:

I'm the bitch that's fragile

Mirages
22 minutes ago, Bio said:

shhhh don't tell ur mother

Well aren't you cool for the summer? :ladyhaha:

So she's been waiting 3 years to release Joanne and now she makes her tour shorter because she wants to release another album? I still have hope she will extend the tour and come to Prague/Vienna. If not, I will do zero promo for her next album in my school, no posters, NOTHING 

:lolly::lolly::lolly:

LadyLuca

AHAHAHAHA i cant xd

Someone thinks LG6 comes before 2019 AAAAAHHAAHAAHH :toofunny:

We can be happy that we get songs from ANSIB. (+ I expect future music like I want you love n stuff. )

LG 6 2019/2020

btw- shout out to all the monsters who know this is fake. we survived ARTPOP insiders, we will survive LG6 insiders

Actually: Can it become a trend or a thing that members post : LG 6 is most likely to come 3 years after Joanne

Hate those fakers...I would rahter have 100 people telling us that it wont come that soon than this ****.

(would do it myself , dunno how to post here :3)

Mirages
1 minute ago, LM said:

I still have hope she will extend the tour and come to Prague/Vienna.

Us in 2109:

skeleton-meme-16-waiting-skeleton-meme-i

ReallyVenus

Yes... and now there's an insider teasing LG38... those insiders make delusional fans look more stupid than they already are. :ladyhaha:

Spoiler

Not that there was a time where I believed those fake ass insiders :lolga::lolga::lolga::lolga::lolga::lolga::lolga::lolga::lolga::lolga::lolga::lolga::lolga:

Who stepped on my taco?

JohnnyVersace

Mugler is hardly relevant atm. I highly doubt she's doing anything with them. 

Archived