Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
traditional art

Traditional Art&Pop Competition

August Blue

Featured Posts

Avenues
1 minute ago, August Blue said:

More than the technique ( :classy: ) your ideas and creativity will earn you the highest points. 

Alright :sis:

Ouch, My back hurts.

Lippoutou
4 minutes ago, August Blue said:

Im guessin 6 days? :poot: Or if y'all need more time I can give you up to 10 days? 

It's just that I often like to take my time to finish a draiwng but don't feel the need to expend the period just because of me... Even though I think 10 days is great :happy:

Other questions : will there be some challenges that require specific techniques ? Is it only traditional and not digital art ?

August Blue
5 minutes ago, Lippoutou said:

It's just that I often like to take my time to finish a draiwng but don't feel the need to expend the period just because of me... Even though I think 10 days is great :happy:

Other questions : will there be some challenges that require specific techniques ? Is it only traditional and not digital art ?

It is only traditional drawings and no digital. 

All I can say about the 5 challenges for the moment is that the focus will be on teasing your creativity and ideas, more than your technique. 

Edited by August Blue
  • Like 1

Lippoutou
3 minutes ago, August Blue said:

It is only traditional drawings and no digital. 

All I can say about the 5 challenges for the moment is that the focus will be on teasing your creativity and ideas, more than your technique. 

Thanks, you can add me as a contestant !

• YAAAS 1

August Blue
16 minutes ago, Decodekid said:

when are we getting the challenge :gum:

Im just waiting for the banner to be ready :gum: 

• Love 1

Quasi

I want in! If for whatever reason we can't make the deadline, are we disqualified for the rest or can we join back in?

I don't understand pineapples, so I don't eat bananas.

August Blue
Just now, Quasi said:

I want in! If for whatever reason we can't make the deadline, are we disqualified for the rest or can we join back in?

If you are not TOO late then you will only gain half of the points the judges gave you. Like for example if you get "20 points' they will be deducted to "10".  

Quasi
1 minute ago, August Blue said:

If you are not TOO late then you will only gain half of the points the judges gave you. Like for example if you get "20 points' they will be deducted to "10".  

Like if we can't make the round at all, we just lose all the possible points but we're still allowed to participate in the next theme?

I don't understand pineapples, so I don't eat bananas.

August Blue
8 minutes ago, Quasi said:

Like if we can't make the round at all, we just lose all the possible points but we're still allowed to participate in the next theme?

I dont know I mean there are only 5 challenges. If you skip more than one then you will be disqualified. 

• Like 1

Panchecco

I'm in :tony:

I'll try to do my best, even though I literally have no free time these days :cryga:

do we have to sumbit for every challenge/week? or is it possible to skip a few? 

• YAAAS 2

August Blue
8 minutes ago, Panchecco said:

I'm in :tony:

I'll try to do my best, even though I literally have no free time these days :cryga:

do we have to sumbit for every challenge/week? or is it possible to skip a few? 

The challenges will not require a lot of technique. So dont worry about your free time. In my opinion they can be done in like maximum 3 days. But then it depends on how you guys work. Im thinking about giving u 6 up to 10 days per challenge and as I said u can only skip one out of 5. But I doubt you will, they are too exciting to skip :classy: hopefully :stalkga: 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

• Haroon featured and pinned this topic
  • Haroon unfeatured this topic
  • Haroon featured this topic
  • Haroon unfeatured and featured this topic