💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Do You Wish Gaga Was an "Excellent" Dancer?

SlayGagaloo

Featured Posts

LordEnigma
12 hours ago, MAC said:

I think she is a great dancer now.  I just wish that she would do the choreography properly sometimes.  Super bowl for example was great.  Sometimes it just feels like the dancing is not that important to her.

Or maybe because she broke her hip? :toofunny:

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Child
1 hour ago, Denys said:

Clearly the type u need to be on, I said move next to not move like. Who else u wanna put up there? Sia? Adele? Taylor? Ariana? Nicki? Rihanna? Or Katy? 

Beyonce is obviously a better dance but telephone and videophone already happened :trollga:

Beyoncé is in her own league dancing wise, Gaga is not next to her.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

The Child
1 hour ago, Alexander Levi said:

I mean I wouldn't say AMAZING. A lot of the harder parts of the choreography she just power walks to the other side of the stage.

And I guess I'd prefer to see an amazing singer live with less choreography than lip syncing and pretty good choreography. And that's just me :lolly:

WHAT? Excuse me but in her prime she was AMAZING!

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

LordEnigma
1 hour ago, CrazyMonster said:

WHAT? Excuse me but in her prime she was AMAZING!

I'm still not THAT impressed. For a pop star she was great but it's not like she was the most amazing dancer :toofunny:

LaLuna

She doesn't need to be. I prefer killer vocals over killer dance moves.

freebit

Gaga is a good to decent dancer. I feel with more concentration, she could be a better dancer. For example, in her SNL A-YO performance she starts out cute, then she decides to go full Lorde with that floor thing. What I think is happening is that she just says "**** it", and starts feeling the music in her own messy way instead of sticking completely to script.

Her own style has always been a little rough around the edges, so between that and her hip, I can see why she does what she does. I think the issue is that she should probably stick to more simple choreo. No need for Bacchanal-type chasing each other around in a circle, chair or floor routines. In fact, I'd like to see her go back to two dancers instead of a whole army because this setup worked so well for her at the Dive Bar tour last fall (but I understand why that would be unrealistic for the size of the JWT).

Ferrer Zorola

💯% 

so people can see there are other talented musicians apart from Bey

LIFE IS GOOD

Archived