Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Do You Wish Gaga Was an "Excellent" Dancer?

SlayGagaloo

Featured Posts

Eighteen

i feel like she shines in the theatrical part of performing. even though she's not that great of a dancer, the drama she adds to it makes up for it, at least it does for me. she's hella entertaining and has tremendous stage presence 

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SlayGagaloo
9 minutes ago, BgRaEgTaT said:

She’s not a good dancer, she herself used to admit it in interviews. I once read an opinion that she has the energy but not the execution skills and I agree. 

With that being said it’s okay, she has her own way of dancing and singing at the same time and moving around at all while singing the way she does is very impressive.

Oh this is 100% true imo 

Over.

juju
5 minutes ago, gagagoogoose said:

She's an okay dancer. 

Besides, her job is not to dance. She is a SINGER.

Also, if she's an amazing dancer, we won't be having this gif.

I-forgot-how-to-dance.gif

let her live! :grr: 

❤ x ❤

1 minute ago, Bathory said:

This.

Pre ARTPOP I would agree, ever since her surgery she is longer dancing like that except SB. I think she needs better choreo so she can dance as hard without hurting her if that's possible. I want her to be healthy more so if she has to give up health for dance moves I can even accept a piano and vocals only world tour. I just want her to be healthy. 

Laceface

She is & has been a very good dancer, it's her hip issues that have caused her to be more restrictive. You can't blame her for pacing herself on a world tour 

TheSlash

Has the definition of 'excellent dancer' changed recently? :oprah:

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

:reductive:

Ew, David!

Samuel Desbiens

Eeeeh Sorry who say Gaga can't dance ???? Seriously you probaly forget the live performance of porker face, juste dance, love game, telephone, marry the night, judas, applause, john wayn, sheibe, born this way your mad to say Gaga is not a good dancer ....

She was kinda on Beyonce level during the BTW era. She's not bad but I would want her to get better. 

LaMaisonGaga

I'd rather have an excellent singer than an excellen dancer. And that's what she is.

lamaisongaga.com

LUO YI

Idk her dancing looks too forced 

I'd prefer to see her healthy, and not with a hip injury 

The night sky tells all

35 minutes ago, IndieKylie said:

What are you on? Gaga has some of the most iconic choreography in the industry. I honestly cannot name choreography by Beyonce or Bruno. The only person you named she could aspire to is Michael...but it's fair to say the Bad Romance choreo is within the same realm of Thriller. 

I'm sorry but it's this kind of delusion that makes everyone dislike us.
Single Ladies was everywhere. Bad Romance was Thriller influenced which is absolutely not the same thing as being on par with it. It's nowhere near as difficult to do.

Everyone here hates on Beyonce but then says Gaga is AS GOOD as a dancer as she is? Girl they're on a similar vocal level but Beyonce and her dancing are on a whole other level

12 minutes ago, TheSlash said:

Has the definition of 'excellent dancer' changed recently? :oprah:

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

:reductive:

the middle example is literally three hand motions that all of us can instantly replicate

Archived