💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Do You Wish Gaga Was an "Excellent" Dancer?

SlayGagaloo

Featured Posts

djBuffoon

She is a good dancer. A bad or even mediocre dancer couldn't do the steps that she can, let alone while singing. 

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TheRoof
6 minutes ago, Bathory said:

She's not? :huh:

she's not soo good like beyonce , janet or even bruno but i think thats because she's more like a teatrical person in stage than a dancer , and also she has been critizised in the past for her dancing (wish is better than the ACTUAL britney)

but i think she only needs to put a little more effort (like the fame era) and she will completely slay :giveup:

Fame IV

She is an outstanding dancer, just see the Superbowl Halftime show

A Star is Born ⭐

SlayGagaloo
3 minutes ago, Bathory said:

She's not? :huh:

3 minutes ago, gagasgrande said:

I don't wish for something that already is :whitney:

2 minutes ago, Gypsy Life said:

I don't need to wish.

1 minute ago, IndieKylie said:

What are you on? Gaga has some of the most iconic choreography in the industry. I honestly cannot name choreography by Beyonce or Bruno. The only person you named she could aspire to is Michael...but it's fair to say the Bad Romance choreo is within the same realm of Thriller. 

I'm pretty sure y'all already watched this. Skip to @3:15 and watch the dance break...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SDPITj1wlkg

Over.

Edonis

She knows she's not a well trained dancer and I honestly don't think that's an issue to fans or the public. Her choreography has always been known for being weird or eccentric and I don't think people expect to see perfectly crafted dance moves. 

I think she needs better choreography tbh. She needs something that she can handle without lip syncing that looks good. The Bruno choreography is a good example, he basically choreographed himself a lot so he knows whether he can handle. Gaga isn't a good choreographer therefore Richy has to work harder.

MaryJaneHolland
2 minutes ago, ANDREWxGAGA said:

She's really stepped up her level though, judging from the super bowl, she can really sing well and dance at the same time.

If she's fully focused on her choreography as she was on the SB, she nails it.

But on 2 hours shows she likes to have fun (?) with her dancing...

juju

tumblr_m43aqzRZVI1qflx9wo1_500.gif

She's a very capable dancer. Her choreography is always very dynamic and visually stimulating, and has its own level of quirky camp sensibility that sets her apart from her peers. Sure, she isn't Janet or Michael, but look up Rihanna or Katy or any contemporary of hers and compare the two - there's no denying she's the best among them all (excluding Bey, but they're pretty close to each other in terms of consistency). 

tumblr_lv78k4Ujcw1r2aa87o1_500.gif

❀ x ❀

gagagoogoose

She's an okay dancer. 

Besides, her job is not to dance. She is a SINGER.

Also, if she's an amazing dancer, we won't be having this gif.

I-forgot-how-to-dance.gif

MaryJaneHolland
Just now, Easy said:

I think she needs better choreography tbh. She needs something that she can handle without lip syncing that looks good. The Bruno choreography is a good example, he basically choreographed himself a lot so he knows whether he can handle. Gaga isn't a good choreographer therefore Richy has to work harder.

She needs a new choreographer. Richy is nice, but... idk :saladga:

She should also work with more choreographers.

Eurotrash
17 minutes ago, SlayGagaloo said:

I'm pretty sure y'all already watched this. Skip to @3:15 and watch the dance break...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SDPITj1wlkg

Well, they're not singing, so yeah, they can dance better. But you also need to remember that they're not the choreographers. Someone else is.

And Gaga has proven that she can dance. 

Eurotrash
18 minutes ago, juju said:

tumblr_m43aqzRZVI1qflx9wo1_500.gif

She's a very capable dancer. Her choreography is always very dynamic and visually stimulating, and has its own level of quirky camp sensibility that sets her apart from her peers. Sure, she isn't Janet or Michael, but look up Rihanna or Katy or any contemporary of hers and compare the two - there's no denying she's the best among them all (excluding Bey, but they're pretty close to each other in terms of consistency). 

tumblr_lv78k4Ujcw1r2aa87o1_500.gif

This.

Archived