💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

How much does it cost to be on stage/backstage with Gaga?

XXXXX

Featured Posts

SpookyKid

you can't pay to be on stage, she picks a random person from the front, so you'd have to be close to the stage on GA

Life has a hopeful undertone |-/

XXXXX
1 minute ago, SpookyKid said:

you can't pay to be on stage, she picks a random person from the front, so you'd have to be close to the stage on GA

She picks a random person?? :selena: oh okay

XXXXX
1 minute ago, MarlonBrando7 said:

i don't know , she's not coming to my country :selena:

she's not coming to mine either :lana:

Edonis

You can't pay to go onstage, she picks people she can see from the audience that look like super fans/they are having a good time :laughga:

You can buy Meet&Greet tickets though! 

TheRoof
3 minutes ago, BloodyGlory said:

she's not coming to mine either :lana:

:selena:

Eurotrash

Wtf you seriously thought it costed anything to be on stage with Gaga? :toofunny: Like imagine having no money with you & Gaga asking you to come in stage. What would you do? Not go? :poot:

If you are willing to offer millions of dollars you can even be on the stage with her. She is now a wedding singer remember? Just have her as the singer at your wedding, she won't kick you off stage for sure :toofunny:

If you mean her tour backstage, I think it doesn't work like that. She isn't some cheap hookers who would hang out with you for money. Just maybe write a letter, dress Gaga appropriately for the show, get close enough to the stage, you have a chance.

M&G usually range from $1000-1500 depends on where you live. Unless you do something to catch her attention.

Archived