💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Singers, Songwriters, Producers - share YOUR music here!

Harry

S/S/P Thread  

113 members have voted

1. 1. What is your specialty?

• I'm a singer
    • I'm a music writer / poet
    • I'm a music producer

Featured Posts

• 2 weeks later...
Chromatigaga29

Check out my new single!!! I would LOOOOOOOVE any critiques anybody has. I would love to make a new music thread for it but I'm still a newbie even though I've been on here for a while :giveup:

Where is it Candy?
  • Like 1

Hi Its Nicole
4 minutes ago, Andrew Gutierrez said:

Check out my new single!!! I would LOOOOOOOVE any critiques anybody has. I would love to make a new music thread for it but I'm still a newbie even though I've been on here for a while :giveup:

"(The Hunty House Mix)" :air: 

Hello Gaga
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
ShockPop

I've written this. It sounds like a cross between "building to a climax" musical theatre and "champagne supernova"/"stop crying your heart out".

It wasn't intentional. I had a ballad rhythm in my head, wrote what'd been floating in my head for a while and when I sang it to see if it worked, this melancholic semi-operatic came out. I quite like it but will only put up lyrics for now. Some will be switched out.

V1: I almost believed
The crooked one was me
I beg and cry and plead
For you to stay
Said baby don't you leave
Falling at your feet
Now I'm on my knees
Hope for you to stay

V2: Now I've had time to grieve
And you'd better believe
No weakness within me
I'm strong today
My thoughts whisper to me
Was blinded now I see
The dark is gone I'm free
I'll love again

Bridge/pre-chorus (haven't decided yet!)

It's been so hard for me to trust
It's taken time for me to love
Just when I thought I'd found my luck
You take my soul and tear it up

CHORUS -

It's not me
It's true
Dragged me down to hell for loving you
It's not me
Anymore
I'll pull myself together I'll be the storm
And like a lightning bolt
I'll light up the sky
In a flash of blue
No I'm not gonna die
I'm fine

• Like 2

• 2 months later...
That J

Im a songwriter and have tons of songs and lyrics.  Soon, me and another member here will work on a collaboration.  Hopefully it won't take too long and we may share it here once we are ready!  

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw
  • Like 2

On 9/9/2017 at 3:20 PM, That J said:

Im a songwriter and have tons of songs and lyrics.  Soon, me and another member here will work on a collaboration.  Hopefully it won't take too long and we may share it here once we are ready!  

Heyo! Can I ask ya where to start when it comes to like, producing? Track instrumental wise?

Yes, I also do love partying in moving houses as seen in that one Bacardi tv ad.

• 3 months later...
migamiga

I've avoided this thread for the longest because I was suppressing my desire to be a songwriter but I finally decided to go all in. I'm just really insecure about my voice and I want to have someone with a good voice sing my songs for me. Anyone know of anyone who would be willing/have any tips in finding singers? I'm in LA

• 3 weeks later...
Haralampos

Hi guys! I produced a song for the first time. I started with a remix and now I'm doing my second EP along with a friend. I released the first single 2 months ago and I work the second one. I would like to collaborate in general with any artist, producer or songwriter (I'm a singer), for a remix of one of my songs or to make new original songs for me or for your work, whatever you want. I just don't like to produce any other song or a remix right now. Here is my first single from the EP... 

https://soundcloud.com/harryxmusic/sets/heart-beat

If anyone is interested I'm here. :-)

Edited by harrystefani

• 3 weeks later...
guccic0och

So I just thought to myself tonight, why not release my project tonight? So I did! Here is my first full body of work. All produced, written and recorded by yours truly. Hope y'all like!

tHeRe cAn bE oNe hUnDrEd pEoPlE iN a rOoM

• 2 weeks later...
Haralampos

I'm going to do a new song and it's called "Your Love", almost finished the music. I would like to do a duet or something (any kind) on this song and I'm asking if anyone wants to collaborate with me. I don't want you to go to some recording studio to do the vocals but it could be better if you can record you vocals on a good microphone for better quality. At first I want to hear some of your work to listen if our voices can go together and then I will decide and inform you. ^_^

The lyrics are here: https://genius.com/Harry-x-your-love-lyrics

• 2 weeks later...
BeIIadonna

My most recent song:

If anyone wants to collab PM me and I'll think about it (I very rarely collab though, but I might)

• 4 weeks later...
jackoajl

Hi everybody, I just release my first single, I'm so excited with it, hope you all can give it a listen  to the song,  it's called "Tregua", it's in spanish but I hope you can give it a try. Thanks.

My new single #Tregua available on your favorite streaming service
  • Love 1

• 5 months later...
  • 7 months later...