đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Chords For This Song? (Blood from LG5)

arrtpop

Featured Posts

arrtpop

This is a HQ version of that leaked LG5 song called "Blood" and I want to learn how to play it, can anyone identify these chords?

aphrodite

The Z

Who said it was titled Blood? Do we even know if it's really Gaga? It sounds really fake

yes and

This song is great. Why it wasn't released :giveup:

Did you think I'd show up in a limousine? No

arrtpop
3 minutes ago, kevindjibouti said:

Who said it was titled Blood? Do we even know if it's really Gaga? It sounds really fake

It's from the video a fan recorded outside of Gaga's studio, its a fan remake so you can hear it better, Haus of Retrograde called it blood.

aphrodite

Mirages
12 minutes ago, arrtpop said:

It's from the video a fan recorded outside of Gaga's studio, its a fan remake so you can hear it better, Haus of Retrograde called it blood.

Where was I when this happened?:giveup:

I'm the bitch that's fragile

Sky del Blue

I have a feeling that if I heard the final version of this song, it might be my favourite, too bad it wasn't released, I was rooting for it

Eurotrash
54 minutes ago, Mirages said:

Where was I when this happened?:giveup:

Right?! Me too!!!

Eurotrash
1 hour ago, arrtpop said:

Is there a way to hear it now?

The Z
59 minutes ago, arrtpop said:

Do you really think Gaga would record an album in a studio where we can hear her singing outside of it?

itsjustlucarifc

Disregard - I found it: 

. I remember how ANNOYING the fan was in the original with their overreactions and "oh my god(s)". Anyways, perhaps I'm biased based upon my previous bad experiences/informants of Haus of Retrograde (see my multitude of posts advocating for Chase Bigsby's innocence in the Farhan saga) but it sounds to me as if she is singing "perfect illusion." Perhaps prior to it's finalized version it was some type of heartfelt piano ballad, etc. that Mark Ronson attempted to make more uptempo and hip? (If that is the case, thank goodness "Princess Die" never saw the light of day...)

SHALLOW
7 minutes ago, kevindjibouti said:

Do you really think Gaga would record an album in a studio where we can hear her singing outside of it?

Well, the voice was definitely hers and the song was:

SHALLOW
3 minutes ago, itsjustlucarifc said:

Disregard - I found it: 

. I remember how ANNOYING the fan was in the original with their overreactions and "oh my god(s)". Anyways, perhaps I'm biased based upon my previous bad experiences/informants of Haus of Retrograde (see my multitude of posts advocating for Chase Bigsby's innocence in the Farhan saga) but it sounds to me as if she is singing "perfect illusion." Perhaps prior to it's finalized version it was some type of heartfelt piano ballad, etc. that Mark Ronson attempted to make more uptempo and hip? (If that is the case, thank goodness "Princess Die" never saw the light of day...)

Nope. It'a totally different. 

itsjustlucarifc
5 minutes ago, HYPODERMIC0 said:

Nope. It'a totally different. 

By "Perfect Illusion" I meant the phrase itself. Also, you mean to tell me at 0.05 you don't hear her crisply sing "Perfect-Illu-u-sion"? Gurl. :poot:

SHALLOW
14 minutes ago, itsjustlucarifc said:

By "Perfect Illusion" I meant the phrase itself. Also, you mean to tell me at 0.05 you don't hear her crisply sing "Perfect-Illu-u-sion"? Gurl. :poot:

Nope. It's just you.

Archived